Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

World
    Sandycove
    Loved the twist for this years easter event with seasonal adventures of lesser played adventures giving triple rewards─hope it's something BB does again for future events(maybe with different ones!), I haven't done a single BK this event but got all I wanted from the merchant.

As for the rewards, gens speaks for themselves, the couragous explorer is amazing at her job. The improved mills are great, freed up lots of licences by tearing down old mills that had become obsolete. Love the tree pack and the university too ( Lvl 6 Uni + a serve of hot tea + footie pitch = a nice boost of settlers).

I wonder if there was any particular reason why ventures wasn't part of the event and had a chance for egg drops? Not that I complain, spent most of the time doing wood cutters and seasonal adventures (VtVs, HB, Witchie, Lakeside, WW, etc). Just curious.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    awesome event had great fun playing it my guild also loved it loved the x3 loot on certain addys who ever came up with that idea was a legend i really hope that happens in future events i would even like to maybe see 1 addy a month done with x3 loot only a idea

can only say well done bb and not to many glitchs either

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Overall most of us in Phoenix were happy with the event. There was a good selection of gens and explorers, a useful new building, and some useful old buildings (improved silo, floaters). The 3x bonus was a nice touch, too. I think BKs and RBs still dominated, but it was nice to find a real reason to play Whirlwind and that was fun. For future events it'd be good to have a similar density and quality of offerings; some events have only 1 gen (and not a particularly useful one at that) and somewhat useless buildings on offer.

World
    Northisle
    Easter event was very nice :
    I made plenty of money on Black Knights lootspots and made a fortune on Victor lootspots. Great feature that triple loot ! Keep it in mind for the future.
    Improved mill is a really helpfull building. University too. My pop growth has increased significant.
    The "explorer with the flight helmet" does a great job. Time to upgrade her abilities.
    And grout... i managed to get 6.5k (which is a lot for me) by selling eggs to other players. Thx ! Time for upgrading. Decorators and builders now swarm my island.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Best Easter Event yet.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Really enjoyed the Easter event - the University is my first L6 building.
    Rewards were well balanced - mix of more common special buildings and new explorers.
    I hate to think how many hours I played over the weeks but it felt like it was worth it.
    The only negative was the number of times I played adventures - including those on the special list - where there were no eggs at the end. I know its should be random but doing 10 advantures over three days with no eggs at all - when I had spent a premium 3 day coin - did not feel too good.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    +1
    and yes it would be nice if we could buy mma`s and mg`s,
    i would not mind paying double Price or tripple.
    You can buy the max amount of MG's already
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGadget View Post
    Really enjoyed the Easter event - the University is my first L6 building.
    Rewards were well balanced - mix of more common special buildings and new explorers.
    I hate to think how many hours I played over the weeks but it felt like it was worth it.
    The only negative was the number of times I played adventures - including those on the special list - where there were no eggs at the end. I know its should be random but doing 10 advantures over three days with no eggs at all - when I had spent a premium 3 day coin - did not feel too good.
    I had same, eggs dropping well, tried a days premium and eggs dropped of the cliff, didn't dare put premium on again for rest of event

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good event all round but it's a shame that yet again some people (not all) were able to get more of the event buildings than intended...

Last edited by Baggis; 27.04.17 at 10:34.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Easter is my favourite event because there is so much to get, and I wasn't able to get everything worth having. That meant more consideration and strategy before purchase, instead of just getting everything I wanted, which is nice I think. Events shouldn't be too easy.

I initially rolled my eyes at the increase in egg loot for some adventures that are rarely played (one of the reasons people don't play Wild Mary is because it kinda sucks), but I found the added egg loot in the co-op adventures to be a very good concept once we were a week in and me and my guild started playing them a LOT. Several of the co-ops I had never played before because getting 4 players on whirlwind mostly isn't worth it, so I was glad to have the incentive to try it out during this event.

On the bad side of things, there was a LOT of lag during this event, almost from start to finish. I understand many players that aren't playing as much anymore come back for events, but I hope something can be done about server load for the next one.
    - Always assume the Wiki is wrong -

Reply to Thread