Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    premium was useless during the event, dropped a day prem on a saturday and did 16 yes 16 adventures, most of the were the x3 adventures and got no eggs in every single 1.......waste of a prem and a day adventuring

World
    Northisle
    I really enjoyed the event. I ran several Victor the Vicious and got loads of loot, eggs sometimes but that's how it goes. Shame BK wasn't 3x as I ran them all day for a few days to give the lower levels in the guild chance to get some eggs. There were a few issues but overall very happy. I look forward to a summer event and hopefully an improved bakery in the future.
    Have fun!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Really enjoyed my 2nd Easter Event - especially playing Horseback & Whirlwind - we had ourselves in our guild a serious amount of WW daily with most of us getting eggs. we tailored Horseback with COA to do it in under 30 minutes which was rewarded getting over 150 eggs sometimes.

I particularly enjoyed doing over 60 colonies - each one with guaranteed eggs - not bad considering most took under 30 minutes.

Managed to collect over 40k eggs so able to buy all i wanted with a big surplus which I sold to make over 1 million gc.

Also managed to get 7 improved Mills , remove all my regular mills, buy some Gingerbread Houses to increase my population to well over 36k.

Only downside was receiving the dev diary very late - 1 day before event is insufficient time, luckily didn't affect things too much as Wiki provided almost all the details.

So thank you BB

Look forward to Summer Event next - maybe reintroduce the well loved water balloon one

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    So who else got two universities?

World
    Northisle
    1 here - 2?
    Have fun!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    One here also but I have seen islands with two.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Really enjoyed the boost on the cooperation adventures, it was so much fun playing with guildies on multiple co-op. Wish they were worth more so they could be played more often even outside of events.

World
    Sandycove
    Very good event, ty BB, but I have something what I do not like too...

I have manage to buy only whats is enough for me, way far from 1 million of gc in the profit. I shared more Eggs than I used for myself, have sent more than 15k of eggs to one of new players, where I think its more important to get new player, that to own such wealth only for myself. I have seen where people shared Eggs to other also, very nice, but what this Event gave to higher leveled players ?

I hope to see something similar in the future for TOK or Princess, as that adv can take over 6h to do and cost real fortune, but with such tempting XP count and without x3 bonuses left me unsatisfied.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Good event all round but it's a shame that yet again some people (not all) were able to get more of the event buildings than intended...

Seems image attachment is no longer working... anyway, I have seen an island that has two Universities...
    Fixed your image. You copied the wrong url address...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Overall rating 9/10

1. Good sources of eggs: varied and interesting.
    2. Next MMA - He was OP 3 years ago, today he is only "still great". Even with champions, the MMA is very versatile, second to Major (occasionally beating him on some camps)
    3. 3x Loot for unpopular adventures: Great idea! Made me play many of almost forgotten adventures. I would welcome further reuse of this, eg. random week-long events: bonus loot and exp form low-level adventures.
    4. Great Explorers. The scale good with player's lvl due to new and better searches.
    5. University: "Improved village school" is nice, but I am a bit disappointed. I expected such building to be a centre of game-breaking reseach & technology content path (something between current books system and Anno Online's monuments).
    6. Improved mill. Nice. Saves a couple of building licences and some space. I guess soon we are going to have the all food chains replaced with improved versions. What is next? Improved wood chains? Smelters?
    7. Party crashers: Extreme cost of titanium but I welcome fight on familiar ground. Again, I would like to see this idea imported into Halloween's Golem, so that the player choses to use either water or army.
    8. Collecting eggs from clicking. It is too weak compared to other. I hit 300 eggs clicks in like 3/4 event, which results in total 400-500 eggs. In the same time I easily got 1500+ from adventures, 2000+ from explorers and 300+ from each quest chain (x5 if you completed the last chain during the last day, the bug has been here for 3 years or so).
    9. Mr Croixsaint quest chain. I almost forgotten what it was about.
    10. Can we expect some sort of summer event this year (Settlers 25th anniversary is going in 2018)?

Thank you BB, and I am waiting for more!

Reply to Thread