Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter 2017 - Dev Diary

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I thoroughly enjoyed this event, thank you BB. A nice mix of ways to earn eggs, and a variety of rewards to please all.

I am still not sure if releasing the Dev Diary so close to the event start was really lax, or a stroke of genius given the triple loot surprise. If those adventures had been ones that could not have been brought from the merchant, then genius (no hoarding for richer players), but as they were freely available, a little harsh for Guilds that like to forward plan for the co-operation adventures - trying to co-ordinate when players will be online etc.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi

I thought the easter event was very well thought out and I enjoyed it.
    The idea of triple loot was a good one resulting in me trying Wild Mary, an adv I would otherwise not do.
    The one thing I would like to request be considered is the removal of zero eggs from an adventure. There were moments when I had done numerous adventures and come away with very little. (7/9 had zero at one point without any egg reward). Even if it is some token amount such as 10 eggs, it would be much better as the intent of adventuring during the event is to obtain eggs.

Thank-you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The gate crashes are a pain int he butt, maybe even if they arrived with each quest chain, every day just drove our guild nuts.
    Other than that the event was brilliant, great things to buy in the merchant, and plenty of adventures to help bring eggs, and I loved the triple drop ones, it made us branch out a wee bit.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Excellent event but begs one question, why dont BB balance the loot in adventures, as this event showed people will play them if the rewards justify the effort.
    360 eggs from WW was insane, esp as could be done in under an hour. Only issue I have is that why should we wait until events and the next group of 'seasonal' adventures to play 80% of the games content? BB have so many good adventures that adopt the tag 'bad' simply because the numbers in the loot tables are awful.
    It would be such a benefit to everyone if we could have more variety by playing other adventures all the time, without being penalised by loot/xp/losses for doing so.
    Event was excellent and was so good seeing BK loot pale in comparison to some others. Masterstroke. I just hope BB take this evidence on board and see with a few alterations the amount of people that play, and the amount of time they play, would increase. Why waste this other content outside events?
    Then you can move on to address the issues with the balancing of the Tailor addies lol as they stand BLT and HLT are 'twins' in much the same way as Arnold SHwarzenegger and Danny Divito are in the film of the same name....one is clearly more impressive than the other and not equal
    And i do applaud Solzars attempt to get Storm recovery x 3 4500 star coins potentially per addy def wouldnt be too much lol
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Fixed your image. You copied the wrong url address...
    Thanks, it seemed whatever URL/service I used it wouldn't show!

A response from BB on this would be nice.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    Good event all round but it's a shame that yet again some people (not all) were able to get more of the event buildings than intended...

We're already investigating this and should have this resolved soon. Thanks for the report!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    At first this event beat me down so bad. Every second adventure loot turned without eggs. After 2 days of grinding BKs on 1 days premiums I've got just enough eggs for the achievement. I was about to give up on getting eggs for everything useful in this event for my island. Then during last days something changed.

At first my guild mates discovered magnificent raiding the raiders coop adventure's egg drops. Shared discovery with me and then joined me on crazy 2 days of 1 days premium relentless egg grind on RTR. Still every 2nd RTR turned egg empty for me, but I've scrapped enough with eggs to get all event buildings I was missing so far.

Then miracle happened. I FOUND THE MYSTIC EXTRA IRON DEPOSIT in sector 8 after outstanding 11 months of daily searching for it.

Then miracle happened once more. I found the MYSTERIOUS UNOBTAINABLE receipt for manuscripts, which I was hunting for many months. All, while accumulating entire 8 lost compasses in my star, which I couldn't do because manuscript shortage for tomes for codexes. I still did few of lost compasses, but they just kept accumulating, because of my inability to spawn countless codexes in binder.

Big thanks to my current and former guild mates for the help with RTR grind! THANK YOU!

Also I have no idea what changed with my luck rolls during event's last days, but it really turned it to one of the best TSO events yet for me. So rng... I said lots of bad things about you for last few years... hm... even trolled hard TSO forums... but in the end rng... you did it. THANKS!

When I think about this event instead of a sad puppy face, which btw I had for most of its duration, I can't stop a happy grinning.

NOW, all that matters is to never ever let that industrial iron mine in sector 8 to run out of iron deposit... as it could turn too traumatic for me... and not only depressive.
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 27.04.17 at 17:28.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I found eggs and got stuff...sweet, txs

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Outstanding Event ty BB!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Really great event. Enjoyed it very much. 3 nice weeks of fun.

Reply to Thread