Reply to Thread

Thread: [IMO] The IMMORTALS are now recruiting

World
    Sandycove

[IMO] The IMMORTALS are now recruiting

The IMMORTALS (IMO) are now recruiting new members to our well established guild.

We wish to accept applications from enthusiastic and active Settlers. As such we are recruiting any level players... if you are new we can help you get to grips with the game by providing you with some much needed resources as well as hints and tips on the intricacies of TSO. The rules of engagement are simple really; be active (daily if possible), respect other guild members and do not rip off guild members. Other than that it is all about having fun and enjoying the game.

Whisper or mail our guild leader lulu10093 or guild officer elric2020 to register your interest or leave your name in a reply to this post and we will contact you. Alternatively You can apply to join via the guild shield list in the game.

EXTRA, EXTRA... READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The IMMORTALS are currently recruiting ONE new officer specifically to cover night duty (if you live North of the equator... it would obviously be day duty for any Australians or anyone living in a similar time-zone). So if you fit the bill and are interested let us know via the channels stated above. Thank you.

"All mens souls are immortal. But the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine." - Socrates

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    add me im new

World
    Sandycove
    We are still currently looking for new members.

All levels welcome if active players.

If you see anyone with a IMO tag in chat you can ask them to invite you OR apply via guild shield.

OR mail myself lulu10093 OR herkkis or Gaza71 in the game to request a invite

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    New members wanted for quickly growing guild, lots of fun and chat and people willing to help.
    Interested, just ask anyone with the IMO tag to join.
    Facebook page also available to members with hints and tips on playing.

World
    Sandycove
    We are still currently looking for new members.

All levels welcome if active players.

If you see anyone with a IMO tag in chat you can ask them to invite you OR apply via guild shield.

OR mail myself lulu10093 OR herkkis or Gaza71 or ceoils or fblfvelfv or Alc_D_Great in the game to request a invite

Currently 46 spaces available.

World
    Sandycove
    Hi I am happy to say our guild is growing nicely

We do currently have 19 out of 100 spaces available for active members

We do not enforce the guild quest that is up to the player if they do it or not some do and some don't which is fine by me.
    All we ask is that you are active, any level is welcome we have low level members to high so is a lot of experienced players that can help and advise you with game play etc.

If you wish to join you can find us on the guild shield and apply that way OR you can ask any member with a IMO guild tag to invite you as we can all send invites.
    Lastly you can ask one of the officers in the guild to send you a invite if you mail them, those are Dogs_Of_War, ceolis, Gaza71, Alc_D_Great, Fobbing or me lulu10093

Reply to Thread