Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Get all the loot if solo the adventure

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Yes, so lootspotters will need to kill more.
    Now your asking for BB to write code which violates the laws of physics.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    -10 from me . Then what is the point of making 3 player adv. If you want to do it solo, then do a 1 player adv.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Yes, so lootspotters will need to kill more.
    seriously??!!
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    -10 from me . Then what is the point of making 3 player adv. If you want to do it solo, then do a 1 player adv.
    The point of 3 player adventures was BB thought the difficulty is enough to require 3 player cooperation to complete the adventure, and they've been wrong.

Pretty much same train of though that made them set time limit of adventures to 12-14 days where all it takes to complete them is 1-2 hours.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    The point of 3 player adventures was BB thought the difficulty is enough to require 3 player cooperation to complete the adventure, and they've been wrong.

Pretty much same train of though that made them set time limit of adventures to 12-14 days where all it takes to complete them is 1-2 hours.
    Who cares - as it is now you can do it alone or you can share. You can sell ls or you can swap with others. If you dont want that there are adventures for just one player to do. That is fine by me,- I like to keep it that way.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post

I guess no-body in your circle of friends takes longer then. I on the other hand know plenty of players who can't complete in under 2 hours.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I guess no-body in your circle of friends takes longer then. I on the other hand know plenty of players who can't complete in under 2 hours.
    I saw a lot of people spamming Black Knights every 45 mins on Trade chat.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Who cares - as it is now you can do it alone or you can share. You can sell ls or you can swap with others. If you dont want that there are adventures for just one player to do. That is fine by me,- I like to keep it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    I saw a lot of people spamming Black Knights every 45 mins on Trade chat.
    IF it is so easy like this, so, it does not worth to be 3 players at all, let's say it so easy that is enough to be 1 layer adv, so play it as an adv with awesome loot like Outlaws or IOTP.
    Hello People

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Selling ls is optional, noone stops you from finishing adv. alone, unless those 600gc from Nords ls or 900gc from BK (not during the event) is that much for you. And BB somehow addressed the issue, half of the 1001 Nights adventures are single player, so suited for those who don't like sharing the spoils with ls sales.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    If you don't trust people not to ruin your blocks then don't sell to strangers on the TO and stick to friends and guild mates.

If you can't find people to take spots at certain times of day then stick to single player adventures at those times.

As well as single player Arabian adventures, you can get decent loot from Outlaws and Bandit Nest, one of which is available in the Merchant for map fragments.

Increasing the loot share when players are missing will be the death of any real of multi-player aspect of game play. Many people will just stick to finishing adventures solo to get the extra loot without needing to rely on others for swaps and we all know how terrible the loot is for co-operative adventures.

Reply to Thread