Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Get all the loot if solo the adventure

World
    Newfoundland

Get all the loot if solo the adventure

If I solo a 3-man adventure, I really wish my loot can be tripled. If 2 people do a 3-man adv, each person gets 1.5x loot. At the moment, I can still get 3x loot with my adv, but in a much trouble way. I can swap or sell the lootspots, then use that money to buy the same lootspots from other players.

The lootspot thing is not supported by BB. It's risky and trouble, and of course, have to wait for someone to do with. Sometimes, I do advs till late to finish it before my premium ends, but no one else is around to buy or sell lootspots, not even my guild mates are on to share with them.

If I can get all the loot, I don't need to depend on the lootspot thing. I won't be afraid if some guys ruin my blocking plan even though I instruct them already. I'll also not be bothered by someone who are AFK for hours, then demand a refund. I can do and finish at any time I want.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Syltom1 View Post
    If I solo a 3-man adventure, I really wish my loot can be tripled. If 2 people do a 3-man adv, each person gets 1.5x loot.
    Simply not true. There are 3 slots. Each one has the same amount of loot. Two people playing each get their own slot. The 3rd is lost, not divided in.

and -1

Overall I say leave well enough alone, it's fine like it is.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Simply not true. There are 3 slots. Each one has the same amount of loot. Two people playing each get their own slot. The 3rd is lost, not divided in.

and -1

Overall I say leave well enough alone, it's fine like it is.
    If you have a 3 player adventure, one person does 99,8% of the work and the other two do 0,1%, all of them get the same amount of loot and given the RNG there is a chance the last 2 will get better rewards than the first one, regardless of the fact they did almost nothing to contribute.

In the same case, if a person does 100% of the work, that person will still get only one set of rewards regardless of completing the same objective 3 people did in the situation above (getting 3 sets of rewards).

THe fact that some people got used to it does not mean current system is not ridiculous.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    If you have a 3 player adventure, one person does 99,8% of the work and the other two do 0,1%, all of them get the same amount of loot and given the RNG there is a chance the last 2 will get better rewards than the first one, regardless of the fact they did almost nothing to contribute.

In the same case, if a person does 100% of the work, that person will still get only one set of rewards regardless of completing the same objective 3 people did in the situation above (getting 3 sets of rewards).

THe fact that some people got used to it does not mean current system is not ridiculous.
    the game originally designed to have 3 person co-op to complete 1 adv, but without force player to get those 3 people, so you can solo "OR" ask for co-op.

But what if you solo, you can swap! so you do 99.9% of the work, and another people just get the loots, as you do in another player adv that he did 99.9% work and you get the 0.05%

if you sold ls, you get the benefit as well.

So... swap is fair enough, and selling ls is up to you !
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    the game originally designed to have 3 person co-op to complete 1 adv
    And that design has failed years ago, right when people figured out there is absolutely no need to involve extra people in the adventure when you dont need them. And nothing has been done about that ever since, so we are still forced to follow the outdated design.

So... swap is fair enough, and selling ls is up to you !
    The only reason swapping even exist is to work around the fact that due to the outdated design you fall behind if you dont invite people you dont need to finish the adventure. If BB wasnt reluctant to touch the core of the game and actually fix underlying issues we wouldnt have to be bothered with swapping or selling (and any kind of issues caused by that).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    People use cutlery on screws, by your logic your saying screwdrivers are a design failure. Also by your logic every player who gives loot-spot's away to guild mates is falling behind. What we have now works.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Been suggested many time but try again. How about making the amount of loot received be dependant on the amount each kills?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Been suggested many time but try again. How about making the amount of loot received be dependant on the amount each kills?
    While this might work with smaller adventures, larger ones such as the fairy tales with their thousands of enemy troops would mean your percentage for killing just one enemy troop would be so small that even with rounding up you would only get 1 of each item from each slot.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    While this might work with smaller adventures, larger ones such as the fairy tales with their thousands of enemy troops would mean your percentage for killing just one enemy troop would be so small that even with rounding up you would only get 1 of each item from each slot.
    Yes, so lootspotters will need to kill more.

Reply to Thread