Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: game lag/freezes

qawpaw
    indeed gibbletz as i experience it to:
    we use more and more time to clear everything,
    and less and less on adv itself

World
    Sandycove
    some very, very odd stuff happening. I sent a block to a camp and as I did so the screen froze, no movement etc; out of frustration i clicked on the other attack regardless and lo and behold the drums sounded as if to denote he was on his way. I had to refresh the game as the graphics stayed frozen.

On re-entering the adventure, the block had worked perfectly and the sector was down, so the secondary attack had indeed been sent even though the graphics earlier were showing it hadn't..

Now this is not lag as I have ever experienced, and after nearly 5 years of playing, believe me when I say I know how lag normally affects the game ...

Also, the chats keep re-setting for no reason and as my guildie complains "everytime there's any notification, chat drops out and I have to click in the chat box ".

If these are server overloads then I have to ask if there is anything BB can do to sort this out before it goes critical? :/
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 06.04.17 at 17:09.

World
    Sandycove
    Some additional data from observations over the past several weeks: Hammer man and lost chat seems to happen only Mon-Wed. Thu and Fri I don't tend to have the problem at all.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I generally have pretty good luck with lag, but today it is very bad. Getting hangups, lockups and general lag. Game is almost unplayable today. Appreciate that you are looking into it.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sanadar View Post
    I generally have pretty good luck with lag, but today it is very bad. Getting hangups, lockups and general lag. Game is almost unplayable today. Appreciate that you are looking into it.
    Yes my game is crashing a lot today and freezing, it has been like this since the event started

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    its like this every single event the amount of Money investet in gems are certenly going elsewhere

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i was having the same prob. its flash player causing the prob. its corrupted. u need to uninstall flash and reinstall it. If u have more than 1 browser make sure u havnt got flash on all the browsers as that causes a conflict. 1 copy should run on all browsers not 1 per browser.

whats happening is flash is crashing but not always warning u its crashed. So it locks up the browser making u think its the game.
    Last edited by cliff60; 08.04.17 at 07:10.

World
    Northisle
    Could well be flash but I was getting the same thing while using the slim browser/standalone version. Switched back to google as faster to reload/refresh
    Have fun!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    chat is a pain atm....friends and guildies lights going off and me told they are not on line when in fact they are...they unable to see my chat at times and I unable to see theirs.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    Could well be flash but I was getting the same thing while using the slim browser/standalone version. Switched back to google as faster to reload/refresh
    the standalone version is flash player as well, but running outside browser, with a slim container, could be embedded web viewer or something like that.

Helpful to avoid browser blocking, but this will skip the browser optimizations on the connection, so BB should do that maybe for their client, maybe if this is possible .
    Hello People

Reply to Thread