Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do Easter Eggs Come From not completing

World
    Sandycove

Where do Easter Eggs Come From not completing

I finished the scenario and placed the wellness buffs on

but the scenario refuses to complete

I logged out and back in but still no joy. I had to cancel it and contact support to ask for my 95 eggs back

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    happened with me once time, i only swtich back to home, and then to adv waiting like a few seconds to buff to disappear then got back to home and build new buffs and apply them.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    aaw nutz, I thought we needed the frightened chickens again to make the end buffs over. Even so, it's buggy in as much as the 1st set are not recognised sometimes.

World
    Sandycove
    and sorted - top job by support, tyvm

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    It looks like you're applied the wellness buffs too early, as the nests are empty. You need to use the chickens that you collected to make the 'calm chicken' buff, apply these to the nests and then apply the wellness buffs to them.

World
    Sandycove
    If you apply the wellness buff too quickly ( before that part of the quest activates ) they show as buffed but it does not register for the quest, and you'll have to make five more. Need to be a Caramel bunny Jolly and `take it easy'.
    ps I only know because I did it too Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here Larili. I had to produce 5 more wellness buffs and use them again.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I was recently told by a Mod, "Some of the quests are supposed to be resource sinks."

Seems this is one of the sinks, your wellness buffs go into oblivion, resources+time used to hop back and forth creating them is lost.
    Leaves you with that sinking feeling, again.

World
    Northisle
    What if this doesn't work at all? i created new buffs, applied and still nothing.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i cant collect last stinky plant but home isle says i have all 5 to make anti polecat spray, made them placed them, but stuck now as cannot finish quest as showing only 4/5 stinky plants collected

Reply to Thread