Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice needed on military for party crashers (day 15)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Advice needed on military for party crashers (day 15)

I've been using the guide at http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...arty-crashers/ in lieu of spending all that titanium on gaudy truces. (Am in those middle levels where everything the game wants me to do involves titanium.) The guide has worked well, until today, Day 15.

Followed the guide for Nusala and lost. Something like 800 troops and worst of all, 129 crossbow. So hurrah hurrah I get to spend all day rebuilding an army. Party crashers are still up, and want 30 gaudies + the bribe even though there's only Bob the Miscreant.

I know, I know, stupid stupid idiot me for not just spending the titanium on the truces in the first place. (And yes, I did check unit types and numbers on the replays.) Now I'm just looking for advice on what to do. Suck up the cost of the titanium bars? Try again when I have xbowmen rebuilt? It only did about 2/3rds of the damage needed to take out Bob the Miscreant so I don't have hopes for that. I do have Vargus as well and he'll only needs 100 xbow according to the guide; I've bought enough xbows from TO to get that many.

Any suggestions for how to sim the battle against Bob? Is there a comparable boss on an addy?

Or would it just make more sense to write off the achievement and 100 eggs (plus whatever the last week would be) and be done with the party crashers?

The answer I keep coming up with is just walking away from the game altogether, so any advice appreciated.
    Last edited by RosaLila; 11.04.17 at 12:59.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    You can use this sim to work it out http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi...=88&LangCode=2

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    for mid levels day 15 100 Grouch 50 Scallywag 1 Bob the Miscreant

all tavern gens (simmed only use at own risk)

W1 200R
    W2 200R
    W3 200M
    W4 70S 130XB

Messed about with a sim for some strange reason it would not give a 100% kill using nusala.
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 12.04.17 at 08:08.

Reply to Thread