Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jack and the Beanstalk adventure?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Given that Jack sold the cow for beans, the special building would be more appropriate to being an up market `barn conversion' Lol
    Or a milking shed or dairy farm? Use the milk it produces and barrels to make butter; use butter and bread to make stronger settlers, or a more powerful barrack buff (so making a stronger army).

qawpaw
    instead of frozen manor, an extra ellite barrack would come in handy

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    -1, no need for 2nd barracks, new generals skills and new CoA generals, is fair enough.. also this is another suggestion not belong to this thread.
    Hello People

qawpaw
    does you comment belong

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    +1

worthy a separate thread though.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Been looking for ways to make this part of a chain.

Maybe make it part of The Jack Adventures? Could have Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack the Giant Killer, Jack and His Comrades, Jack and His Golden Snuff-Box, plus Jack the Dullard> Lots more I can suggest with Jack in them.

Each adventure would drop from the previous one, as per Fisherman and His Wife. On completion of the final adventure could receive the final prize. Would look for this to be a new building, not just a frozen manor or witch tower, we already have those, let's make this new. Maybe Giant's Castle which has large population in it or maybe produces a random gift every 24 hours - small number of gems, good buff, granite etc. (There are other games I play where event buildings do this.)

Basically looking to bring in some new adventures and new building/s.

Also worth looking at lower level new adventures as the ones we have now have become somewhat stale?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let's keep this on-topic with the original post guys!

World
    Northisle
    This has to be one of the best ideas i seen on the forum since i play the game. Beans would get some use and new adventures are always welcome

As a reward for the 3 items... a very good barrack buff is not a bad suggestion and i like the mini quest idea too with the chance of a building in the end of it, maybe a new rare building with 75-100 pop 2x2. A Beanstalk Tower maybe

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    with giant population on a tiny little spot?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    What i'm thinking after all the posts on this topic is a nice chain of things we have to do.

Starting off with planting an amount of beans somewhere on the island.

Then the beans have to grow in to a nice plant ofcourse.
    But we have to stimulate the beans to grow in to this nice big plant. Normally we do that with giving water and fertilizer and ofcourse love
    Here we do that by giving "buff" to the plant which makes it grow.

These buffs we can get from the loot from Tailor and / or Ali adventures. The will drop for a certain percentage. So not everytime we get them. (Things shouldn't be that easy)
    The buffs are a few types. Depending on the buff the plant grows a certain amount of levels. If you got the good buff it's maybe 3 levels and with the most basic 1 level.

When the plant is full grown it gives a reward. After that the plant dies and after some cool down period we could plant again.
    This could be some interesting buffs or books but it also could give a new adventure.
    The Jack adventures as somebody suggested.
    This could be a chain like the Fisherman chain.
    With in the end loot a special building like i have suggested before in this topic.

Reply to Thread