Reply to Thread

Thread: TSO in Edge after Creators Update (Windows 10)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Question TSO in Edge after Creators Update (Windows 10)

Hello there,

until today I used to use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to run TSO (I had my reasons). After today's Creators Update there is a change in Edge which prefers HTML5 and let user run Flash by click. However it is not possible to do for TSO, because after login on the page where is big button "PLAY NOW" there is no flash so nothing can be allowed. But after clicking on button it says "sorry, flash not installed" (or something like that).

Is there a way hot to allow Edge to run TSO again?

Thanks.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Solved ;-) .

Clicking on button "PLAY NOW" shows the message about flash. There is a link in this little window. Clicking on it provides a dialog from Edge which allows run flash once or forever on this specific page. And it works then.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Glad to see you solved it! Many browsers today will require a one-time approval of Flash being run on any given website, but once you've whitelisted it you'll never have to worry about it again!

Reply to Thread