Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Shotfirer and Demolition Crew

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Shotfirer, Demolition Crew

There are fewer of these dynamites than you would need.

That would be good to introduce new way to get it.

For example in every event have chance to buy one more for event materials. If you miss it you can buy for gems (the limit would be increased after event)

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 15.06.18 at 08:21.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be nice if Demolition Crew returned to the Football Event merchant this year, as offered in 2019. I still have 1 Mountain and 2 Rocks to clear with no means of doing so.
    Last edited by casel0gic; 09.05.22 at 21:52.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    shrug,

i have one spare but i cant use it as there are no mountains to use it on.

So something went wrong there and the whole concept needs looking at and rebalanced so you do not waste gems on stuff that has no use in game

Space is not something that can be unbalanced by participation or duration and everyone should have the same access to it as well at the right time in their progression and this is obviously not happening atm

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have no room left although i do have a few areas demolition workers could clear if only they were avaialble.... Now expeditions dont work and weren't much use as areas to colonise anyway, I think they should take a long look at the name 'settles' and give us somewhere new to settle.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I also need a demolition crew badly. Have been waiting and waiting for an event to offer one. Fingers crossed

Reply to Thread