Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shotfirer and Demolition Crew

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle

Need more dynamite and island expansion...

What ever happened to the island expansion on the south of the current island for more space??? More space more gem buying...??? WAKE UP BB.

Also would be nice to be able to buy more dynamite to finish off the remaining mountains...EDITED job much in developing that update???

Dear Driller7

Please use a language fit to a pegi7 rated forum and
    leave any profanity or insults out of your future posts.

MOD_Fhearghus
    Last edited by MOD_Fhearghus; 30.07.15 at 09:43.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    From the [Feedback] Shotfirer (a.k.a. Mountain Buff)-thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    A simple fix..
    • Halve the price
    • Double the amount
    • Give 1 for free to every already bought
    • Add blowup spots to fit the amount of buffs
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Sounds very fine to me

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Shotfirer or / and Demolition Crew with event items?

Hi, simply my suggest is clear from this thread title, why you just add Shotfirer or / and Demolition Crew to buy with event items?

i think its good to get a chance to have option to get more space in the island, specially for who still can't get the Sector Deeds for new extension

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There are some things that just aren't free this is one of them, I don't think those who spent over 20k gems including myself would be too happy, BB have to make income from somewhere and this is firmly a luxury item not really needed by a large percentage of population but for those who maximise their islands a reason to spend RL money on some gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    These two items are by there very own nature a limited item, unfortunately being able to obtain more is not a simple question do you already have one or not as with the RPH. Nor is it a case of having more than the limit as we see with Recyc's. Rather it's a case of would it be possible to obtain more than you could possibly use. As far as I can see there is no way for you to check before purchase to see if you can use one more or not and I don't see any sign of a mechanic which would prevent you buying more than you can use. This could lead to a situation of you wasting event items leaving these buffs in star and not being able to do anything with them. For this reason the suggestion gets a -1 from me.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    unless there are some mixed in as rewards for the dreaded PVP (I wouldn't know), there are not enough available to clear all the rocks/mountains away so it would be nice if just the missing ones were put in the guild shop or an event +1

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    There are some things that just aren't free this is one of them, I don't think those who spent over 20k gems including myself would be too happy, BB have to make income from somewhere and this is firmly a luxury item not really needed by a large percentage of population but for those who maximise their islands a reason to spend RL money on some gems.
    They'd encourage more purchases of these things if they didn't nerf them part way through their time. Classic case in point was the adv loot, I lost the benefit of 5 months out of a 12 month premium package.
    Same with premium items not being replaced when game bugs delete them. Why on Earth would I purchase the next 'unique' general only to have him killed off when a rogue collectable (untested before implementation) decides to occupy the same spot as his garrison?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland

Request: Demolation Crew and Shortfier

I made this topic because i used all my items from shop and i didnt destroy all the mountains from my island...i really more of this items so i can destroy the last of them

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then you just need to level up. The missing demolitions come mainly from quests after lvl50.

Reply to Thread