Reply to Thread

Thread: Last chain quest

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Last chain quest

Last chain quest appeared 10 hours before the event finished. And it included a very long treasure search. So, since there is something called real life and it demands me to sleep, I couldn't complete the chain quest. Is it just me that finds this timing odd?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystress View Post
    Last chain quest appeared 10 hours before the event finished. And it included a very long treasure search. So, since there is something called real life and it demands me to sleep, I couldn't complete the chain quest. Is it just me that finds this timing odd?
    This is is just bonus, you don't need really to care about, it might not be correct to get it at all, but it is the same issue that happened last year event, I think it is not "fixed" because players happy with it, and BB happy too, you maybe ask why? because the quest like long search can be done using gems
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    For me, and I think many others, who have a "little Asperger" inside, it is annoying when the game is not timed right.
    It is not about what "free" stuff we might get or not get. Some of us like to have system and order in the game. If there is a quest, we like to be able to complete it.
    I see it as bad game design, that a quest chain pops up like this, some can complete it because the did not get the one with the very long treasure search. Some could complete it because they already sent explorer to this kind of search and they came back in time.

This is not the first year that this event has been done- most is a copy of last year. It should be possible to time it right so that the there is at least 2 days to do the last quest chain. Or simply remove it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    As someone who may or may not have "an Asperger inside" i admit system and order are all good but in the end you realize that it is boring when all goes to plan. Random, chance is the exciting part.
    You said it yourself it was possible to prepare for the long search quest so it was up to the player.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    I had 174 sausages left to make when the timer ran out, it was rather fun for the game to beat me with a `non critical' bonus. I'm happy I got an extra 80 eggs from the parts that I completed, three more trees Lol.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    i thought this was just a bonus pop up one as i had all ready completed all the ones i needed to do so if you managed to get it all done or not any eggs you got were extras if you didnt manage to complete in time unlucky

World
    Sandycove
    Same issue as others - got a 'bonus' quest about 24 hours before the end of the event and managed (barely) to squeeze it in but I wasn't worried because I had all the achievements and so I just looked at it as a bit extra that didn't matter if I made it or not. No problem.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread