Reply to Thread

Thread: Decorative Tree Pack

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

Decorative Tree Pack

I spent a silly amount of eggs on the decorative trees but my islands do now look very pretty. It would be nice if these became available in the decorations section of the shop or as a reward for one of the adventures.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i bought a mother load of them, look very nice on archepilago, used many eggs to get them.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    They are very pretty, and available in the merchant on the test server for gems. Check again after "Deactivation" (25th of April ~00:01 GMT) and/or after "the next game update" (The exact date and time will be announced in time.)

World
    Northisle
    I also love this little trees. Hopefully next events we can get more different ones.
    This decorations that can be placed in places normal buildings can't are great an the only ones i use, so great idea.

As for your question, like said above you'll be able to buy them for gems.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the information. I also like that their positioning is more flexible & adjustable so I don't end up with them hiding behind an existing tree or blocking an attractive building.

World
    Sandycove
    Give us pic Rose, pls

For good look you have to invest some time too. There was (think even now exists) a player, George from Greece. He had ideas for building and decorations positioning like nobody else. His Island looks uniqe and very nice, but 2 years ago, its not same now. Pity, as all of us now need bigger buildings for population. Mag Res is not good anymore and do not provide us enough space for experimental decorations. Even the appearance of the island from the Test TSO looks better (Arabian section, right side), than what we can do in the actual game as it is not practical and we must decide to take 1 from 2 options, population (and all whats follow) or the appearance.
    If you visit any inactive player, which stays at lvl 50 (elders), their Island is based on the Brew, Bronze swords etc productions. Now we have Elite too, where we have to use not just normal units, we need more buildings and more units of all types, which do not leave us many choices. As new updates should bring us upgrades of the Generals, we should be able to upgrade some Arabian (Elite) buildings to (let me say) 2500 population, then we could have a space for experimenting
    I would say, Mag residence was for the FT age, due it shape was challenging to buildt many on the Island. Now, Arabian Palace have no value for me.
    Last edited by Fafarona; 18.04.17 at 22:41.

Reply to Thread