Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing gems?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i complained and they responded to close zone on server,and will not pay Money back.
    Last edited by Qaw-Paw; 06.05.17 at 07:05.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Have now found another in the guild who bought them on Tuesday and still hasn't received them. If we have 3 in one guild there must be a lot of others across all the servers.

vigla
    I've been waiting for my gems since 2 May. Only got the receipt on the 6th!. This isn't good enough. Either I get the gems or I want a refund pronto.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm also in communication with support about gems purchased through PayPal on Saturday and not yet received.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bought gems Saturday moring and I still have not received them why

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi...also bought Gems on Sunday morning and still waiting for them to appear....
    Have posted a ticket with support,And awaiting a reply..
    NOT Happy about the wait for my Gems ..

Received my gems On Wednesday,Fingers crossed everyone else who are missing there gems receive them soon..
    P.S.Thank you to the support team
    Last edited by KungFuWarrior; 11.05.17 at 16:32.

World
    Sandycove
    I bought gems through my steam wallet using paypal. I've always used this method and it's always pretty fast, but this time I'm still waiting 6 hours later.
    Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

minoreva
    Also bought gems and didn´t get them yet. Ticket sent this morning. While waiting for the gems I have checked other forums-looks like german and american server has the same issue. What I can read from german forum-its both paypal and safecard there they have issue with. My problem is paypal like many others here

Just got my gems now,hope everyone else missing theirs get them today Ps:Thanks to support for helping
    Last edited by minoreva; 08.05.17 at 06:32.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    it takes way to long to get gems. bought some the other day and didnt get them so after waiting 24hrs i sent in a ticket. they responded within a few hrs and 4 hrs later i got the gems. other games ive spent money on ive had the items within secs of paying.
    At 1st i thought it was the payment company not letting BB know about the transaction. but after reading this several other payment systems have been used to what i used. so its BB with the delay.
    I get an email confirming the transactions within 2 mins of completing it. yet have to wait hrs sometimes days to get the gems. in my case its xsolla doing the transactions.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I received my gems this morning. I purchased them on April 29,2017.

Reply to Thread