Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Missing gems?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Pleased to say all 3 in my guild have now received their gems, they are now waiting for the above mentioned 'little gift'.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Pleased to say all 3 in my guild have now received their gems, they are now waiting for the above mentioned 'little gift'.
    Thanks to them for being patient. Again, not ETA on said gift until we're 100% everyone has got their gems.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks to them for being patient. Again, not ETA on said gift until we're 100% everyone has got their gems.
    That's understandable, just felt since I started the thread I ought to also add the positive news.

World
    Sandycove
    I have a missing gem purchase made today via mobile, 2k gems $10 - my gems usually arrive instantly- first time i have experienced this

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    I have a missing gem purchase made today via mobile, 2k gems $10 - my gems usually arrive instantly- first time i have experienced this
    Please contact support via a web ticket regarding this, they'll investigate whether or not this is related to the previous issues (it shouldn't be).

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I haven't received the gems I bought last night either.

HunyBun
    Obviously the problem of 29 April has NOT been fixed, and now the whole fiasco is repeated. There should be no further gem selling untill you (BB) can guarantee safe delivery.

My son purchased gems yesterday and is still waiting for them to arrive, 24 hours later (and yes, he has lodged a ticket.... before all the silly comments begin).

World
    Northisle
    I have purchased gems over 24 hours ago via paypal and have not received them. I have raised a ticket, but just posting here to say that OBVIOUSLY this issue is still not resolved.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can assure you that the previous issue has been fixed (and everyone affected now has their gems). You've done the right thing by making a Support ticket, and they will ensure that you get the gems you purchased after they've investigated your issues.

World
    Northisle
    The previous issue may be fixed because you manually pushed the gems out to the affected players. That does not fix the problem, in that there is a fault in how your (BB) database is talking to external payment sources such as paypal. Fix the root cause and the problem will stop re-occuring.

Reply to Thread