Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Missing gems?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey, guys - we're actively working on manually pushing all payments through the affected providers (e.g. PayPal, Xsolla). This takes time, but I can assure you that if you bought gems, you will get them. If you have an open Support Ticket, please refrain from opening additional ones and just reply to the original.

We're planning on providing a small gift to those who were affected - this will be credited automatically.

Thank you for your continued patience!

World
    Newfoundland
    I purchased them 05/04/2017 i have give them all info but they close my first ticket....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I purchased gems 24 hours ago with creditcard through xsolla, the payment were charged at once but i still haven´t recived any gems.
    Had contact with support providing them with printscreen and reference number from the payment but till nothing... yet...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    tostos open another ticket and give all info again. I noticed I was given only 48 hours to respond with the information required. Perhaps you exceeded the deadline before being able to reply? Try again though.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    HI last lot I brought , took a few days to come thru .. I just thought it was like internet banking and it doesnt happen in the week ends .. .Gems turned up on monday morning .. .but I was sweating about it for 2 or 3 days

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    ive never known it to take so long to get gems. its not the payment companies with the delay as ive used some of them before and got the gems within secs of making the payment. think the problem is with BB not processing the payments not the payment companies. we shouldnt have to go through support everytime we buy gems and dont get them. I bought some more gems 24 hrs ago. got confirmation email within a few secs of completing the transaction. but still no gems.
    Its putting a lot more work on the support team to sort out a problem caused by the finance team.
    1st time i bought gems i had them within 2 hrs. the last 2 lots have taken several days. that clearly points to a problem with BB staff not doing there jobs right.

World
    Sandycove
    I play settler through steam, bought gems I normally only purchase when gems at 100% but I wanted to buy a medical pack to revive m MMA straight away to finish a quest. I am still waiting for my gems, I finished quest using Var general. I haven't notified about the gems problem, because they should see the problem , because they have excepted the payment but not sent me the mail in the game notifying me of the gems purchased, there is quite a few people with the same problem so I think blue byte will work through the problem, there could be quite a lot of people to check through, so I will wait patiently for my gems.
    I use paypal but the funds used are from my steam wallet. I always have some money there in readiness for the 100% gem sales.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Still none of the 3500 gems I bought have showed up :/ But at least I now have hope for something to happen within the next days, since people are starting to get their gems.

ETA: I received my gems this afternoon
    Last edited by MosterTina; 09.05.17 at 16:33.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    must be some wierd special offer going now. i bought 24,000 gems and only got 1,700. just sent in yet another ticket to get what i paid for.
    But maybe the 1,700 i was credited was as compo for the delay in sending me the last lot i bought but didnt get for ages.
    36 hrs since i bought the last lot of gems and still waiting.
    sad state affairs if u have to send in a ticket to support every time u buy gems just to get what u pay for.
    Think what will happen is ppl wil just stop buying gems or quit the game if they dont get what they pay for. seen it in other games where ppl boycotted gem buying till they got things sorted out. those boycottes were only to get bugs in the game fixed or get a very bad update removed. none have been about not getting gems as every other game i play give the gems within secs of paying for them.
    every other game when ive bought gems using xsolla ive usualy had them before i even get the purchase confirmation email. so why is it with BB it takes days and u have to send in a ticket to get them?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I received my gems this morning. Thank you Support.

Reply to Thread