Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing gems?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Reg:Gems

Hi BB,
    i have sent issue to support via mail,
    but it nearly 5 hours ago since i purchased gems .
    Last edited by Qaw-Paw; 09.05.17 at 23:00.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaw-Paw View Post
    Hi BB,
    And now u banned my player?
    Don't know about the gem issue. But if you are using Uplay account and has difficulties login in, you are not alone right now. A few people has reported an issue here in that regard.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Missing gems?

2 members of my guild independently bought gems in the recent happy hour. Both paid in good faith yet neither have received the gems despite contacting support and waiting patiently for several days now.

Reason for the thread is to try to get some idea of the scale of this issue and why it is happening. If you have the same issue did you use PayPal, credit card or what? Maybe we can solve it for bb?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have been waiting since April 29/2017 for this to be resolved.

HunyBun
    I was one of those who bought gems and didnt get them delivered.
    Bought lots, used Paypal, still waiting 4 days later

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would contact paypal or whoever you used to pay for the gems and ask for a refund, I bought gems on that sale and got them about an hour later, if BB can't sort it out they should just refund you, no doubt you have proof that you bought them

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same problem. Bought gems on tuesday, using my credit card that I've used before. The last time I bought gems I received them a few minutes later. This time I've been waiting for more than two days now. Support has been contacted, they're just not very communicative.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I also bought get during the happy hour 7 days ago, and still havent gotten any gems.

Made a ticket about it and had to provide proof from my paypal ( receipt ) which i then sent them and they told me that i sould get then "soon", i also asked if i had done something wrong regarding my payment but got told that, they could not go into further details, so yea 7 days in and still waiting for the final delivery.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I got mine but they were very slow coming (at least an hour) compared to more or less immediately on previous occasions.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i got robbed last nite. i have proof of purchase and if i dont recieve my gems in the next 24 hr`s i will contact trading standards and open a resolution case thru paypal with ubirobbers. GIVE ME MY GEMS THAT I PAID FOR !!!!!!!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 05.05.17 at 08:40. Reason: Removed offensive language

Reply to Thread