Closed Thread

Thread: missing MODs

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

missing MODs

Yesterday evening (GMT/CEST time zones) MODs weren't in TSO Universe.

I know MODs are humans and do their 'MOD thingy' when their spare time allows them to,
    but this isn't the first time we (players) have had this problem.
    (thread from lulu in January which I replied to back then is closed now)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your concerns. As you put it Kke, our MODs are volunteers that spare as much time as they can to help moderate the chat/forum. For this reason, it is inevitable that there will be times where MODs are not able to be present. We do not force our MODs to moderate any particular time (hence the volunteer aspect), and so the only way to alleviate this is to recruit more; giving us more opportunities to cover more time throughout the day.

So I firmly recommend that if anyone is interested in helping us out, that you please visit this recruitment thread and see if it's something you'd like to get involved in.

And as a last note - if you see anyone breaking the rules in-game or on the forums, please make use of our reporting tools. Better yet you can PM myself or any of the MODs with a screenshot of said incidents, and they will be dealt with as soon as possible.

World
    Northisle
    OMG, please don't

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I will not apply as MOD, that's a promise.

IF I have to report a player, I will do.
    Most incidents I can handle 1:1 or by ignoring

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This thread has run its course and so I'm closing it. If anyone has any additional concerns, you are most welcome to send me a private message here on the forum.

Closed Thread