Thread: Send all explorers

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great idea here, may help reduce the multiple click injuries

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could be an idea for a future update if BB have time. Still a good game to play for sure

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Plenty of support for this idea here.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be a nice help

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

littlepret
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Do you mean something like some sort of tick-box idea added to the star menu ?
    I don't think this function would be good into star menu. I have better idea.
    First: There is the tavern interface, there would be good for that function. Tab pages (like in provision house) or just a ... button near the explorer (in the tavern) and a new explorer task window open.

Second:Near the star menu there is the ranking. The ranking menu would be move into pvp window (under the avatar there is a pvp lvl ... button) If ranking there isn't then the explorer button would be enough place there.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    That would be a great idea

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree.
    That way we could send XY&Z off looking for adventures and AB&C off on extra long treasure and K&L on long search.
    Even if could be for explorers as well

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree. Having lots of explorers, is a real pain. The worst part of the day, when you have to click every single one.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've actually suggested this before and I still think it's a great idea !! I am a simple man that just send all explorers to the same searth: either prolonged treasure search or the very long adventure search. If you want to differentiate your searches, you can just use the interface as it is given right now.

I'd actually like to add to the suggestion: When the explorers come back, it would be nice if you could just tick all the treasure reports off and then accept all at once, instead of selecting and accepting them one at a time. If BB want an extra challenge on this, they could make a window summing up the loot you have found on the treasure / adventure search as you tick the mails off.

It would make things a lot easier ..

Reply to Thread