Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Send all explorers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    I've actually suggested this before and I still think it's a great idea !! I am a simple man that just send all explorers to the same searth: either prolonged treasure search or the very long adventure search. If you want to differentiate your searches, you can just use the interface as it is given right now.

I'd actually like to add to the suggestion: When the explorers come back, it would be nice if you could just tick all the treasure reports off and then accept all at once, instead of selecting and accepting them one at a time. If BB want an extra challenge on this, they could make a window summing up the loot you have found on the treasure / adventure search as you tick the mails off.

It would make things a lot easier ..
    Unfortunately the devs have already looked a accept all at once, they found the performance hit from doing this to be unacceptable.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Unfortunately the devs have already looked a accept all at once, they found the performance hit from doing this to be unacceptable.
    Bummer :-/ ... would have been nice to avoid the mouse clicks.... But I defenitely still would like to be able to click all the relevant explorers off and send them on the same search :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Cool Sending multiple explorers on same treasure search

It was fine for me at the beginning sending explorers 1 by 1 on same treasure searches. With level I also gained more explorers and I find it quite time consuming not being able to send them all together at once.
    Consider it like sending generals to an adventure something like that. Pick treasure search, select long/short,... Mark available explorers and off we go.
    I would really like to see something like that in the game .

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 26.12.17 at 23:16.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If the problem is to send them at the same time they could just make sending queue where we would put them at the same time but explorers would be sent by lets say 5s delays between each other.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydon View Post
    If the problem is to send them at the same time they could just make sending queue where we would put them at the same time but explorers would be sent by lets say 5s delays between each other.
    Or, more radically, people could accept that if they have a lot of explorers then it takes a while to send them all but that we gain a lot from having so many (Got all that anyone could have). You could not send half of them if it's such hard work.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Yet 5 sec delay is longer than it takes to send manually so there would be less load.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    People are lazy and will always try to find a way to make an easier way for everything and that is not a bad thing. So why not ask for a shortcut to send multiple scouts at fewer clicks.

There is an interface for generals. Just copy it and tweak the next step to include type of search.

We got the move up button for baracks/provision/RPH - the next step to make the game easier for bulk actions is multi scout send.

IT'S a YES from me!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    BB could make a fortune in gems by offering a building that allows automatic resending of explorers/geologists

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This is one more for dev to think about it.

I personally send my explorers on different missions because of their abilities I also sometimes mistaken which explorer I'm sending out.
    Could you make it that we would save mission preference for that explorer and then we would have a simple resend button so that we could send it all over again on the same mission.
    I think this option would be even better than multiple sending.
    Last edited by Zydon; 08.01.18 at 09:31.

Reply to Thread