Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 16.05.2017

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    idk have issue now with chat in game,need to refresh all time game if i want to keep up with chats /Still on FF from first day i started to play this game.This one never happened before.FF stop Flash support from v52 now so playing this game now is waste of time refreshing my game every 2 min to see whats going on on trade.global and in my guild chat

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    idk have issue now with chat in game,need to refresh all time game if i want to keep up with chats /Still on FF from first day i started to play this game.This one never happened before.FF stop Flash support from v52 now so playing this game now is waste of time refreshing my game every 2 min to see whats going on on trade.global and in my guild chat
    Firefox has not "dropped" Flash support, it merely requires you to enable Flash content on a site-by-site basis. If you're playing TSO on it already, then you've done this.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Firefox has not "dropped" Flash support, it merely requires you to enable Flash content on a site-by-site basis. If you're playing TSO on it already, then you've done this.
    Hmm i was reporting issue with chat not about game.Game is working but chat is not working anymore.Need to refresh game every few minutes to keep tracking chats.Nothing can do with FF.Same issue is with other browsers i tried.
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 30.05.17 at 15:35.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm it seems that the "recalculation of the settlers limit" was a bit strange. I was fairly certain that I had over 26k pop limit, now it's 24.1k ...
    Not to mention that I was more than 3k over limit - which really doesn't make sense as I haven't killed 30k troops since the patch.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by Qaw-Paw; 31.05.17 at 06:59.

World
    Sandycove
    I have one thought which I would like to clarify, some sort ... so please for some explanation.
    Young Wood Cutter, final Leader, this is simulation for Major General without any skills, I really hated this, as odds were with bigger losses most of the time (43-87 KN, 83 KN avg...losing 80+KN most of time) :

Ok, now this is my pure killer, fully upgraded Major, my Avenger :

Why Im losing so many Knights when I have upgrades which gives my Avenger 30% extra damage on heavy units+precision and decreasing HP of enemy bosses ?

ty
    Last edited by Fafarona; 02.06.17 at 21:55.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Because the battle only lasts one round either way, so your troops suffer the damage from the boss hitting once. The only way to avoid that is to kill him before he strikes, which you won't do using slow units (besiegers) to do the bulk of the damage.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    You use wrong troops for this attack
    3x Overrun makes Bandit Lord 22.5k HP, Planner + 2x Charge make your Mounted Marksmen 102 damage, so 22500/102 = 221 MM (with those skills) to kill Bandit Lord without any losses.

World
    Sandycove
    I have 2 armies, Vargus and Anselm, Avenger Major and Nusala... so every second YWC can do testing. Have used 280 KN now, lost 87 KN again :/

So, Kris, you suggesting to send MM only ?

anyway, ty both...

Edit:

Edit2 :
    0 losses
    Final attack, 72 KN + 300R, no more additional 80+ KN losses
    Thanks Kris3457
    Last edited by Fafarona; 03.06.17 at 23:23.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dont know if this question belong here, but the changes must have been made under a change log. How much did BB adjust the droprate of 1., 2. and 3. thief in "The Young Woodcutter". Now we need 4-6 woods to get a thief-adv. ? Just curious :-)

Reply to Thread