Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 16.05.2017

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would it also be possible to get an actual list of what unit is of what type? ie, what units count as 'swift' and which as 'heavy' ?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Far as I'm aware no update to bookbinder planned but a fix for the difficulty in obtaining book recipes for the RPH is currently on test.
    Step in the right direction I guess, but still not much help for those unable to complete the quests needed to unlock the recipes... Maybe a compromise would be to add them as loot to some of the more difficult standard adventures, or even co-ops, if you had a chance of a codex or two from adventures like Wild Mary they would be achievable even if still difficult enough to get that you'd have to work for it.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLecti View Post
    Step in the right direction I guess, but still not much help for those unable to complete the quests needed to unlock the recipes... Maybe a compromise would be to add them as loot to some of the more difficult standard adventures, or even co-ops, if you had a chance of a codex or two from adventures like Wild Mary they would be achievable even if still difficult enough to get that you'd have to work for it.
    Pretty sure the recipes are designed to be behind a level limit and hard tasks. There is also a few years old adventure for all type of books (Return to the Bandit's nest) which is hard to obtain by design. Remember that they are running a business and want people to gem click books and buffs.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraku View Post
    Would it also be possible to get an actual list of what unit is of what type? ie, what units count as 'swift' and which as 'heavy' ?
    All first strike units are swift, all last strike units are heavy.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Overall a great update. Can't wait for it, but a few things bother me.
    * 1up - From one of the best (33% instant recovery), to one of the worst. Promotes old blitz runs 5 black knights / tailors per day.
    * Master planner (10% accuracy) combined with elites gives guaranteed 100%.
    * Confident leader (faster rounds) - Are blocks in adventures a featured tactics now? Did I miss something?
    * Annex & Battle frenzy (boost dmg per turn) & Overrun (reduce boss hp) - Great anti-boss combo, but isn't it overpowered (IMO even more then early version of 1up)? Allows to deal with many new tactics (infamous last boss in Woodcutter without arrows).
    * Dracul + jog + bonus 40 dmg + navigation - Lootspot option
    * Reduced (de)construction for garnisons - Hooray!
    * Cleave (Elite soliders gain splash) - any uses outside Raider / Roaring Bull / Horseback?
    * Lightning strike (extra attack in last turn): Does anyone see any use for it, except that makes the choice easier?
    * are we going to see skill trees for marshals?

Also one more plea about books:
    * Bookbinder lvl7: when idle immediately begins production of a new manuscript.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    its good to see so many positive changes

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarkee View Post
    Also one more plea about books:
    * Bookbinder lvl7: when idle immediately begins production of a new manuscript.

With that you're guaranteed to never ever get a non-manuscript in there again, ever ;p (ie, 1 second idle -> manuscript? )
    bad idea.

Better to just have a queue, this also makes those 24hr glues actually useful for once..

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Juggernaut
    Increases the attack damage by 20/40/60. These attacks have a 33/66/100% chance of dealing splash damage.

Does this apply to all troops carried by the general, the general alone or both the general and the troops carried by it.

Thanks

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by numa View Post
    Since we are getting a new skill tree, it would be very nice if we got a day of free refunds for our existing skill trees.
    I don't know about the rest of the people, but I have invested a lot of books over the years in some skills that are no longer useful to me at all (for example Geologists' skills for certain deposits that I no longer have to look for). That's just an idea, of course, but I'd be very grateful if BB took it under consideration...
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Juggernaut
    Increases the attack damage by 20/40/60. These attacks have a 33/66/100% chance of dealing splash damage.

Does this apply to all troops carried by the general, the general alone or both the general and the troops carried by it.

Thanks
    No, it applies only to the general.

Reply to Thread