Reply to Thread

Thread: General's skills configuration

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb General's skills configuration

I open this thread to talk about configurations and order to fill them.

I will start with some tips:

- Use Jog (tier 1) is a nice feature that will accelerate your adventures. Blocking is not affected finally because it is only used only on transfer/returning.
    - Juggernaut is useless in generals with Splash damage
    - Try to make "final" generals faster reducing rounds(Overrun / Battle Frenzy / Weekly Maintance/ ... other attack skills) or making rounds faster (Confident Leader)
    - The main target for slow generals (tavern generals) is Garison Annex, this will allow you to make new blocks that are not possible now
    - Jog + Navigation Crash Course will reduce your adventure time close to 50%. Just a Flesh Wound can be useful too if you kill many generals.
    - Fast Learner is useful only if it is your main general, the one that is killing bosses usually (all unkilled camps in a sector would count in theory as killed by this general)
    - Cleave is only for elite soldiers, i see it fully useless.
    - In last tier... Lightning slash is good for good attacking generals but Master Planner is probably better).

About filling generals:

- I would start filling few generals with Jog (tavern and Major generals, 2 MMAs and 2 Vet).
    - Then I would go for Major generals until 21 books
    - And then I would change to tavern generals (at least 3 of them) to 18 books at least.
    - To finish, I would fill the rest staring with Anslem, Vargus & Nushala.

Now some configurations

- Tavern General. Main target, hit Garison Annex (min 18 books). I will show the 21 books configuration that i'm thinking actually. No damage skills added at all, we want it to be slow for blocking.

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi...6224&Gh_1=2096

- Major General (less combat time). Main target is to reduce combat time to the min, to be used in complex blocks

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi..._1=240&G_1=102

- Major General (less troops lost). Main target is to lost the min ammount of troops, in combats where blocking is not the main target.

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi...1=102&Gh_1=568

I will extend this post later with new generals and configuration for nushala, vargus, anslem, veteran, Master of martial arts and Veteran.

You can add your own configurations to this post.

Best regards
    Last edited by FastSimTSOmaps; 10.05.17 at 08:35.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    - Use Jog (tier 1) only if you will use in ALL your generals or blocking will not work.
    This has been changed due to the problem stated, general does not jog when attacking
    Have fun!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    This has been changed due to the problem stated, general does not jog when attacking
    this was not a problem it was an opportunity for the ones that block and best thing since everything for the ones that dont. either case it would have saved thousands upon thousands of hours of playtime.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i was saying just a few mins ago how useful a guide like this would be as I don't really understand the fighting aspect of the game and am fully reliant on guides. lookin forward to the next installment. Particularly what skills to go for on champs and mma's.

tyvm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    - Fast Learner is useful only if it is your main general, the one that is killing bosses usually (all unkilled camps in a sector would count in theory as killed by this general)
    According to the description only the camp attacked counts, not the other camps.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    According to the description only the camp attacked counts, not the other camps.
    Based in description "Fast Learner" Increases the XP gained from enemy units defeated by this army by 10/20/30%

All camps not destroyed directly with your generals are destroyed when the sector is over. And you get the experience even if you didnt attack them.

Then with a 99%, fast learner will work there (I didnt check).

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Added comments on how to fill generals with books.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok i was wrong with Jog... Jog only affect to transfer and returning, so number of points in this skill is not important for blocking. Modifying post.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    Yes, i noticed now. Thanks. Updated

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Fast Learner is useful only if it is your main general, the one that is killing bosses usually (all unkilled camps in a sector would count in theory as killed by this general)
    You get additional points for camps actually killed only. The other ignored camps do not count. See http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...e-for-Generals

With regards to coming up with an ideal general configuration, I think an average will have to be taken after running the attacks over several different adventures.

Reply to Thread