Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Paperwork guide

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant really see why. Most buffs on Bookbinder is a waste no matter what as long as you can only make one book at a time. Not many of us sit in front of computer 24-7 ready to start production of next book.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i hope u have thanked bb for giving u such longevity in the game. it seems most ppl want everything right now and it's a silly attitude. i dont want to complete settlers next week. i want goals and the need to put in some time and effort to achieve them
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    i hope u have thanked bb for giving u such longevity in the game. it seems most ppl want everything right now and it's a silly attitude. i dont want to complete settlers next week. i want goals and the need to put in some time and effort to achieve them
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you read it again I talked about several years and did not say anything about people wanting everything immediately. Also this thread is about a suggestion that would have a minor positive impact on the book production and it's not about asking free books or a second rarity provision house. When you say most people, who are you referring here or are making your assumptions out of nowhere? is it the people on your server, someone in this thread or where?

Reply to Thread