Reply to Thread

Thread: Donkeys

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

Donkeys

Was getting rather nostalgic playing S2 and watching the donkeys plod along the paths.
    Obviously, without the road system they'd be rather pointless on here but how about creating a Provision House/RPH buff of a donkey which when applied to the island cuts the workhouse --> store ---> workhouse times?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Good idea, I like it +1
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    It would be to good, never gonna happen.
    Have fun!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i miss donkeys too

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Was getting rather nostalgic playing S2 and watching the donkeys plod along the paths.
    Obviously, without the road system they'd be rather pointless on here but how about creating a Provision House/RPH buff of a donkey which when applied to the island cuts the workhouse --> store ---> workhouse times?
    So you'd like to upgrade the travelling settlers who ferry produce/materials to ride Donkeys?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes! +1

Make it a zone buff perhaps? say -25% travel time or so... that way it won't conflict with existing building buffs.

All for more nostalgic implementations! More donkeys for the settlers!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would you accept a more cosmetic zone buff with no speed bonus, if it was much easier to acquire?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Would you accept a more cosmetic zone buff with no speed bonus, if it was much easier to acquire?
    Not me for my part. I don't care much about decorative things that have no game effect.
    Use decorations only to block certain spawn spots to make it easier to find collectibles.. and the excelsior buff cuz i don't like the unfitting "original" design..

Would be an idea to combine cosmetic & actual effect for once tho! I don't mind having to work for it to acquire the buff, the current ones are not in short supply... but perhaps at some point you're going to have to put in a "maximum amount of active zone buffs allowed".

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    So you'd like to upgrade the travelling settlers who ferry produce/materials to ride Donkeys?
    My suggestion was for a "zone buff" just to speed up the cleanup times on workyards, much as I like the old donkeys I'm not daft enough to suggest overloading Flash even more by adding/changing the animations.
    Quite happy just to see a static donkey picture next to the buff in the Prov house.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread