Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Science Tree - a little info for those who need it..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I see that evilj will be making guides now based on the skills on the generals used for that guide. I wonder if there is any chance of the current guides being archived/retained in some way so that those with different skills can still use the current guides?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    I see that evilj will be making guides now based on the skills on the generals used for that guide. I wonder if there is any chance of the current guides being archived/retained in some way so that those with different skills can still use the current guides?
    If you look at EvilJ's thread on the US forums you see that he maintains links to all his old guides, no need to archive.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    If you look at EvilJ's thread on the US forums you see that he maintains links to all his old guides, no need to archive.
    Aha, cheers.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Jolly you are awesome Keep it up girl

World
    Sandycove
    RaniLou, ty xx

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you

World
    Sandycove
    BHG are lucky to have you great job Jolly!!!

World
    Sandycove
    I have to assume that first aid only works for the final wave on a camp. But if that's not the case, someone please let me know.

Also, I've been wondering how you deal with blocks that are built based on troop placement of camps to maintain timing. I assume it means flag counting again but 1) how do you work flag counts when there is a significant delay between hitting the send attack and the general actually leaving camp, and
    2) how do you work timing on a second wave non-block arrangements? How far ahead of my main gen will my first wave have to be before I send him/her?

World
    Sandycove
    BB have ensured that all attacks occur at the old regular speed. i.e jog does not affect them whatsoever. The same with waves, if it worked in the past, it remains the same, as travelling INTO battle is not affected by any speed skills.

The length of blocks may be different if you add a fighting skill to a Tavern or Mod General, for this you must choose carefully.

Personally the only skills I have given my Tavern gens are Jog, First Aid and Nav Crash Course.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 20.05.17 at 08:44.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'll join with the others & say many thinks. I've also found Gen Science on the Forum useful.

Reply to Thread