Sandycove

Why, telll me why?

Why again?

Please explain!

thank you

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    To correct something that has gone wrong I'd imagine. Will be worth the wait though

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Am guessing Britney 'Oops I did it again' is on repeat in the office!

Is it just me, or does every update get messed up? Are updates even tested before being rolled out?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    There hasn't been one of these multi-mess-ups for a while to be fair (trying to be positive, though it's not really praise that we're surprised!). I knew it was due.

It REALLY messes me up now though timewise. Everything I did in the hour online is now down the drain as I'll be out when it comes back online. Barazek wasted, important yards going to run unbuffed etc.

Is it *really* worth the wait, fishy? Or is it another reason to stop paying BB real money?

Bloody slack. 3 minutes notice!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLido View Post
    There hasn't been one of these multi-mess-ups for a while to be fair (trying to be positive, though it's not really praise that we're surprised!). I knew it was due.

It REALLY messes me up now though timewise. Everything I did in the hour online is now down the drain as I'll be out when it comes back online. Barazek wasted, important yards going to run unbuffed etc.

Is it *really* worth the wait, fishy? Or is it another reason to stop paying BB real money?

Bloody slack. 3 minutes notice!
    There has been a hotfix on pretty much everything released recently. That is my recollection anyway.

And this seems to be a major one at 3 hours.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I started 1 day premium, so send me 1 to mail. Ty.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    It would be nice to know what they're actually fixing, so we know if it might affect us

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Something with special general skills not being applied in adventures, also not showing in star menu popup information? Anyhow... BB good luck! Let's hope for a clean fix of this issue Else... panic! RUN! lolz

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugura View Post
    I started 1 day premium, so send me 1 to mail. Ty.
    Premium times are extended during the maintenance.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it *really* worth the wait, fishy?
    Course it is, gen skills are huge update. Been waiting a long time for this. Another few hours wont make any difference. Bought days prem just before update myself so am pretty inconvenienced too. My own fault entirely, should've known better

Reply to Thread