Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Settler Count

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Settler Count

It seems that with the new General skill 'First Aid' the settler count is bugged.

I now have around 300 more free settlers to spend than i normally have, counted all my troops thrice and it comes out around 300 above what i normally can house.

I could be simply horrible at math but this kind of bug has been around before a while back after all.

World
    Northisle
    A few of us tested it on ali adv's, very good skill and seemed to be fine. Which adv and guide were you using?
    Have fun!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    A few of us tested it on ali adv's, very good skill and seemed to be fine. Which adv and guide were you using?
    It works fine with me too, lots of dead garrisons that get the units back, even from suicide waves.

Played 2 Ali Woodcutters and an SLT but now i simply got 300 more unemployed settlers than i should have.

minoreva
    Did u use the skill hostile takeover on gen? That will give you 1 rec for each 600 xp done

Also the skill first aid gives 9% lost units back even when gen is dead
    Last edited by minoreva; 17.05.17 at 14:37.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    No that's not the problem, as i said the counter is wrong, i always make the exact same army numbers as i haven't increased my residences in a long while

But now ever since i used the new Skills from the generals presuming 'First Aid' i have more free unemployed settlers left over (300+) than normal, so i used a calculator and counted everything and came out 317 or so higher than my population limit

So my guess is that when units get back to life they don't get calculated in your total army.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    It seems that with the new General skill 'First Aid' the settler count is bugged.

I now have around 300 more free settlers to spend than i normally have, counted all my troops thrice and it comes out around 300 above what i normally can house.

I could be simply horrible at math but this kind of bug has been around before a while back after all.
    Is it possible that you could provide some screenshots of your troop numbers versus your Settler count?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Is it possible that you could provide some screenshots of your troop numbers versus your Settler count?
    Here's the image with everything relevant including Barracks, since i'm still training

http://xadro.net/TSO/01.png

World
    Northisle
    If you count all your unassigned troops and troops in barracks you have 19891 which is 319 more than the "Military units" in the settlers tooltip shows.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    If you count all your unassigned troops and troops in barracks you have 19891 which is 319 more than the "Military units" in the settlers tooltip shows.
    Well yeah that's what i have been trying to say lol

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Well yeah that's what i have been trying to say lol
    Thanks for that. Could you forward this to Support via a ticket, including those screenshots - they'll investigate where these mysterious invaders came from? :P

Reply to Thread