Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Settler Count

World
    Sandycove
    I concur that something is up with the counts. Quick spreadsheet work tells me:

On Adventure: 1645
    Barracks: 750
    Elite Barracks: 150
    Unassigned Troops: 6571
    Working: 311
    Unemployed: 2023
    Total Settlers: 11450

But current population count according to the Settlers toolbar is 11170 which is a difference of 280.

If it's my math please correct me, but the numbers are off from what I can see. I'm curious to see when the adventure is over and all troops are home if things add up which would mean that first-aid troops don't come off the population counter while on the adventure.
    Last edited by Xibor; 25.05.17 at 01:37.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Numbers Discrepancy

I start an adventure with 150 settlers left unallocated in barracks. During adventure I record losses and after every section replace lost troops in barracks. For example; send mma with 220 bows, mma has first aid so I get 20 back. I therefore take 200 losses. Using this principle throughout section I then replace in barracks - say I lose 1200 troops, going into barracks system says 1320. WHY ? anyone any ideas ?

At the end of the adventure and all troops replaced I end up with something like 550 unallocated settlers. Again anyone with an idea WHY ?

For example - just lost 954 troops in a section - system input to barracks 1168. I now have 697 unallocated settlers. It is so frustrating and time consuming.

1300 hrs sunday - just finished vlt adventure - started out with 120 unallocated settlers, after inputting losses, I now have 848 unallocated settlers.
    Last edited by Taffy; 28.05.17 at 12:02.

World
    Sandycove
    say I lose 1200 troops, going into barracks system says 1320..........think this is happening coz its not counting the first aid troops untill you finish the addy, i maybe wrong but its the only thing i can think of

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's what I thought but the number of first aid "savings" are nowhere near the difference between the figures lost and input.

World
    Newfoundland

World
    Northisle
    The bug is that the troops "saved" with first aid aren't counted in the "military units" number in the population tool tip. This results in a situation where we have actually more troops than the "military units" number shows.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, this is indeed the same issue - we'll have a solution for it in the very near future.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have no server since 14/09/2017, is it happening only with me??

Reply to Thread