Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Star coins dont stack up

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks like i'm bugged.

http://i.imgur.com/VRtseYT.png

Major used to kill every single camp, none overlooked, I'm being swindled. Help!!!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    Looks like i'm bugged.

http://i.imgur.com/VRtseYT.png

Major used to kill every single camp, none overlooked, I'm being swindled. Help!!!
    I'm going to need you to contact our Support team - make sure to include the screenshots you've posted here.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Done that, they replied experience only given for camps killed by star coin general. I have responded ALL experience points were gained with a star general.

However, more puzzlement, could it be the adventures that are bugged?

http://i.imgur.com/aVddP22.png

Same generals, same modus operandi, FULL COINS!!!

Got no idea why this is happening only on the bigger adventures, I did a Bastille, also got 8k xp and 8 stars

Adventures completed with star coins generals, all camps killed individually

arctic xp 17.7k Stars 18 correct and expected
    bandit xp 12.5k Stars 13 correct and expected

bastille xp 8.7k Stars 8, unsure was expecting 10k experience since wiki says 7k xp, and only 50 xp for collecting invasion plans

woodcutter xp 182k Stars 109 not correct,183 expected
    nords xp 35.7k Stars 31 not correct, 36 expected
    Last edited by Ammok; 19.05.17 at 19:05. Reason: all adventures and results added

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I have 2 MGs, 2 MMAs and Vargus, all fully booked using Fast Learner and Bounty Hunter
    I did a Woodcutter, got 77 star coins
    Then I did 3rd Thief, got 170 star coins
    Then I did another 3rd Thief, got 77 star coins
    Then either 3rd Thief or Woodcutter, again 77 star coins
    And a Woodcutter, again 77 star coins
    Then a Valiant Little Tailor, 4 star coins (yes, 4 star coins)

In Woodcutter, I follow the Wiki guide for MG+MMA+Vargus
    In 3rd Thief, I follow the Wiki guide for MG+Vargus
    In VLT, I followed the Wiki guide for MG+MMA+Cannoneers (guide that used 740LB / 701M). I used an MMA on first wave attacks of 200B or 200LB instead of using a normal 200 gen. Likewise, I used Vargus for one or two first wave attacks with R. As I only have 5 fully booked gens, I waited for the MMAs to recover instead of using other gens. So all main attacks were done with fully booked gens. And as I have other (real life) things to do, I started yesterday, finished this afternon.
    But why only 4 star coins for the VLT??

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    you need to kill every single camp individually, blocks do not count, and if you kill leader with camps still standing, those camps do not count.

Plus bounty hunter or the adventure is bugged i suspect.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy General skills bug - star coins

Got 3 generals with star coins skill.
    The skill says its 1 coin per 1000 exp worth of enemies defeated. Finished Valiant Little Tailor killing only with those 3 Gens, received over 90 000 of exp and ...only 3 star coins.

I suppose that is camp was worth lets say 3 200 exp, then general will get only 3 coins for it, but still with roughly calculation that should be around 70-80 coins per adv. On test server I was getting about 87 if I remember correctly.

I will stress once again, all kills including suicide waves were done only with star skilled generals.
    Something is really off here.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofEverything View Post
    Then a Valiant Little Tailor, 4 star coins (yes, 4 star coins)
    Just did VLT, got 3
    Thats a major disappointment lol

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I've just done another 3rd thief - 198k xp, 6 star coins
    there is definitely something wrong with the system .....

I returned to home island before sending final attack - could that have anything to do with it?
    Last edited by LordofEverything; 20.05.17 at 20:04.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well i did some experimenting

I redone a nords which gave me 31 stars for 36k xp first time. This time used two star generals and killed alternate camps, got 36 stars for 36k xp.

Did either of you only use one star general?

I used a single star general on YWC and only got 109 stars instead of 182. Same on first nords. Both gave me less stars.

As for leaving island, that is a possible culprit, i left the YWC a couple of times.
    Last edited by Ammok; 20.05.17 at 20:43.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Maatrys View Post
    Got 3 generals with star coins skill.
    The skill says its 1 coin per 1000 exp worth of enemies defeated. Finished Valiant Little Tailor killing only with those 3 Gens, received over 90 000 of exp and ...only 3 star coins.

I suppose that is camp was worth lets say 3 200 exp, then general will get only 3 coins for it, but still with roughly calculation that should be around 70-80 coins per adv. On test server I was getting about 87 if I remember correctly.

I will stress once again, all kills including suicide waves were done only with star skilled generals.
    Something is really off here.
    I believe you get star coins for the EXP that you gain from that general, not the overall EXP that you gain from adv.
    Hello People

Reply to Thread