Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Star coins dont stack up

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Bounty Hunter Skill is bugged as hell.

At first I had just 1 general with this skill, and got 60 starcoins for a woodcutter (plus 30 premium). This went on for a few days, later on I skilled my second MG with this skill, instead of getting more starcoins i started getting less. And while I Always use the same generals for the same camps, the amount of starcoins differs per adventureloot. Top was 91 starcoins, lowest was just 31 starcoins.

Got a question about this skill to: When you attack the leader, while there are still other camps in that sector, those camps are won as soon as you defeat the leader, do you also get the starcoins for the xp in those camps?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Got a question about this skill to: When you attack the leader, while there are still other camps in that sector, those camps are won as soon as you defeat the leader, do you also get the starcoins for the xp in those camps?
    You only benefit from the camps you manually attack, not from the camps that disappear once the leader is beaten.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Top was 91 starcoins, lowest was just 31 starcoins.
    I get 182 star coin from every woodcutter. This is how i do this, these are Ammok rules, they may work for you too,

Rule One. Never LOG OUT once you start adventure, if you do you lose your stars for any camps killed to that point.

Rule Two. You must only useSTAR general(s) and he(they) must kill every single camp. Miss any and they do not count for stars.

Rule Three. Never BLOCK, blocked camps do not count for stars.

Rule Four. Never kill a LEADER, if there are any camps still in sector. If you do you will not gain any stars for those camps.

Rule Five. Do not START an adventure, unless you are pretty sure you can complete in a straight run through. Remember Rule One.

Good luck DutchDuty, and good luck bounty hunting.

PS all my star generals are also fast learners, hence the 182 coin from 182 xp, no prem.
    Last edited by Ammok; 30.05.17 at 17:47. Reason: Added PS

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks, Ammok - you can use this while we investigate the issue.

World
    Newfoundland
    As Ammok said, the Star Coin counter seems to reset if you spend too long time on the adventures or log out. I can confirm that. If I do a VLT (or a similar longer adventure) in two days and log out several times while playing it, I receive no more than 3-5 Star Coins (which come from the few final camps I do while trying to get loot spot buyers). However, when I do a SA in one run without logging out, I receive the full amount.

This should be investigated thoroughly and fixed asap. Just drop the coins into star menu like recruits if the problem is too difficult to fix.
    Last edited by Herr_Pannenkoek; 31.05.17 at 22:41. Reason: typo.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    This bug is driving me crazy. allredy lost like 2k of starcoins because it. And yes refreshing game or spending to much time in adv seems to reset starcoin count. But as game likes to crash so much... its impossible to always keep it online while doing adv..

Should not be big thing to correct this bug.. but well u never know..

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    Yes it is log out that resets stars, you log out game you lose the stars.
    Log out or leaving adv for 15min so it gets "stored" and then reloaded causes this problem. So if u dont leave adv or dont leave it fro 15 or more minutes or dont reload game u dont lose starcoins.. but i would like to see tso not crashing while doing some big adv or bouncing from adv to island and back...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Umine View Post
    But as game likes to crash so much...
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache, or trying a different browser to see if they still occur?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache, or trying a different browser to see if they still occur?
    The crashing problem is more about letting TSO run too long in an inactive tab or window. Also Flash may crash occasionally. Not very often for me, but still it's quite annoying to lose star coins if it happens. However, perhaps this problem will be sorted out faster by sorting it out, rather than fixing random crash problems which are probably very browser/flash/OS dependant.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    And remember if you are selling a lootspot, like on second thief, you may lose the coins before the kill is made, just a point to consider.

I'm trying to do only single player, which is getting boring, it is just an awful lot of books to lose to re-skill and get rid of it.

Reply to Thread