Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Star coins dont stack up

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofEverything View Post
    I've just done another 3rd thief - 198k xp, 6 star coins
    there is definitely something wrong with the system .....

I returned to home island before sending final attack - could that have anything to do with it?
    The EXP that calculated is only the troops killed by that general, any camps blocked or skipped, will not be counted.

gain 1 star coin for every 1.000 experience worth of enemies defeated by this army
    Hello People

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    As I said, I used only 3 generals during whole adventure, all had star coins mastery. There wasnt even 1 camp killed by other general, so overall I should get star coins for all camps.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Maatrys View Post
    As I said, I used only 3 generals during whole adventure, all had star coins mastery. There wasnt even 1 camp killed by other general, so overall I should get star coins for all camps.
    May you see this thread? : http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...-dont-stack-up
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Second YWC.

Used two star generals, a moma and a major.
    I made sure each general killed at least one camp in each sector.
    Every individual camp cleared in every sector.
    NO DOUBLE KILLS i suspect interceptions counted as blocks.

and result is

http://i.imgur.com/6x454kB.png

so i have managed to go up from 109 coins to 154, no idea where the missing 28 stars have gone.

I shall try another one, one major, no other general involved. See if goes back to 109 or what.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Finally, 182 star coins from woodcutter third attempt.

Use a single star general
    Kill each camp in single attack
    Interceptions are counted as blocks, kill each camp individually, or lose the stars
    Suicide waves are counted as zero experience for stars, additionally, if the general has previously gained experience, you lose all his stars if you suicide him.

So one wave attacks using only one star general will gain you 182 stars if you kill every camp.

Im off to try two generals, but no suicides, so good luck people, bounty hunter only works if you know how it counts.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    The EXP that calculated is only the troops killed by that general, any camps blocked or skipped, will not be counted.
    2 MGs and Vargus, all with 21 books including 3 in Fast Learner and 1 in Bounty Hunter
    All kills were done by these 3 generals - that's a lot of kills
    I do the same on every 3rd thief with the same fully booked generals - I've had 170 / 77 / 59 / 6 star coins
    Do you think there is no bug in the system?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordofEverything View Post
    2 MGs and Vargus, all with 21 books including 3 in Fast Learner and 1 in Bounty Hunter
    All kills were done by these 3 generals - that's a lot of kills
    I do the same on every 3rd thief with the same fully booked generals - I've had 170 / 77 / 59 / 6 star coins
    Do you think there is no bug in the system?
    I'm not saying there is bug or not, but you counted whole 198k xp, while you must count the exp you get from the camps that you kill using generals, any camps you skip or block, you get EXP of them but not star.

Just double check! also, could be bug, but it is misleading if you report that bug like what you did, only count the camps that you directly killed using that general, then see how many stars you got.
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Last edited by Ammok; 23.05.17 at 13:34. Reason: Corrected post, added images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm not saying there is bug or not, but you counted whole 198k xp, while you must count the exp you get from the camps that you kill using generals, any camps you skip or block, you get EXP of them but not star.

Just double check! also, could be bug, but it is misleading if you report that bug like what you did, only count the camps that you directly killed using that general, then see how many stars you got.
    You are missing the point, Lord said he ran the same adventure 4 times the same way and got 4 different rewards.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

there are only 2 blocks on VLT - 23 camps killed, only 2 camps blocked - yet only 4 star coins
    23 camps killed with gens fully booked with Bounty Hunter must be worth more than 4000xp and 4 star coins

then on all the 3rd thief, same camps killed each time, but the number of star coins has not been the same each time
    likewise on woodcutter - same camps killed each time, but the number of star coins is not the same each time

there is very clearly a bug in the system
    it could be resetting when we return to our home island - i normally return to my home island about halfway through a woodcutter and several times in VLT (and always before final attacks on RR)

Reply to Thread