Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't close attachments window on forum

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I'll add support to this. I get same problem through Steam and clearing cache and stuff does nothign at all. And no I can't psot anything either. The file uploads but the window remains. I'd post a screneshot of how it looks but you know, can't... :P

Oh, also, replying to this topic and trying to add a pic don't work either.

Screenshot of how it looks. Basically can click all you like on buttons but only the X to clsoe window has any effect.
    https://prnt.sc/fe8o6n
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 31.05.17 at 13:22.

World
    Northisle
    I can upload the pictures. In Forum Actios - General Settings - Misc I can see my uploaded images. I can't access or use them though because they are uploaded per reply.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the additional info - for the time being, all I can recommend is that you use a standalone browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) for uploading stuff to the forums. It may be that this is an inherent limitation of the Steam Browser itself.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for the additional info - for the time being, all I can recommend is that you use a standalone browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) for uploading stuff to the forums. It may be that this is an inherent limitation of the Steam Browser itself.
    We can't access regular forum to upload stuff without going through Steam since it won't let us log in any other way.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    We can't access regular forum to upload stuff without going through Steam since it won't let us log in any other way.
    You should be able to log into the forum with your Steam credentials.

Reply to Thread