Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Master Planner skill bugged ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Master Planner skill bugged ?

This skill only works on some units in battle report.

http://prntscr.com/f9quio

http://prntscr.com/f9qut6

http://prntscr.com/f9qv17

Is this how its meant to work ?
    ty

World
    Sandycove
    I checked on test and couldnt find anything definitive as to whether it was gen or just army.

+1 Agree this needs clarifying.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    I checked on test and couldnt find anything definitive as to whether it was gen or just army.

+1 Agree this needs clarifying.
    Add 10% to this army's accuracy.

That means, every soldier in the army.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We've identified an issue that could cause the skill to not show properly. This will be fixed in an upcoming game version.

World
    Northisle
    I can confirm this bug. A good test camp is ywc sector 3 camp 3, the intercept camp in coronas guide. I sent 40ms 145mm 100am, the mm killed 145 enemies, all 100 hp, in the first strike. The skills were not shown correctly, exactly at in screenshots over, eg. the skill works, the battle reports just show them incorrectly.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

GenHavoc
    It also appears that the increased Accuracy does not apply for Armoured Marksmen. I sent 42AM who correctly attacked 83x Stone Cannon. The AM only killed off 42 of them, which means it didn't hit at 100% Accuracy but with the lower end of it's Hit Point range which is 100-200

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by GenHavoc View Post
    It also appears that the increased Accuracy does not apply for Armoured Marksmen. I sent 42AM who correctly attacked 83x Stone Cannon. The AM only killed off 42 of them, which means it didn't hit at 100% Accuracy but with the lower end of it's Hit Point range which is 100-200
    Unless you have some method of giving your AM splash damage, that would be correct.

GenHavoc
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Unless you have some method of giving your AM splash damage, that would be correct.
    I must be missing something because I'm not seeing where splash comes into it. 42AM should deal out 8400 damage @ 100% accuracy, 83x Stone Cannon have 8300 HP. That's a slightly bigger hammer than the one I needed

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by GenHavoc View Post
    I must be missing something because I'm not seeing where splash comes into it. 42AM should deal out 8400 damage @ 100% accuracy, 83x Stone Cannon have 8300 HP. That's a slightly bigger hammer than the one I needed
    If a troop does more damage than the opponent has hit points, it will only go on to damage the next unit in the stack if the troop has Splash Damage. So, using your situation as an example: 1 AM deals 100-200 damage

Without splash, it kills one Stone Cannon with 100 HP, but the rest of the damage does not hit a second Stone Cannon.

With Splash, it kills one Stone Cannon with half its damage and the other half splashes onto a second Stone Cannon.

42AM without splash therefore kill only 42 Stone Cannons, whereas with splash, the same 42AM can kill up to 84 Stone Cannons.

GenHavoc
    Thanks, that makes sense. So what does Accuracy do? Does it affect how many of your troops will make a hit or how many of them will hit at their full potential or some weird space in between the two potentials?

Reply to Thread