Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Field for entering amount when moving item from STAR is to small

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah the number field size is too small. However I do like the change from one to max as 1 was never a correct value and most of the time the stuff I often use from the star menu should be max by default.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Where was the change from +1 to +max in the change log??? I lost all my granite deposit refills. Well done.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    Where was the change from +1 to +max in the change log??? I lost all my granite deposit refills. Well done.
    How you "lost" them? also, it was always with 1, so you always have to edit value! don't say you did not notice this? personally I have used to it, took from me like 2 days just to get used to the new behavior.

But yes you right about change log, nothing mentioned about this in change log, was good surprise for me
    Hello People

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    After last update the amount to move from STAR i set to maximum ( was 1 before ) - change is fine - but I think it is now a problem that input field for amount is to small - only 5 digit visible -
    If your star contain more than 99.999 units you dont know if you are about to move 10.000, 100.000 or 1.000.000
    Would be better if 7 digits were visible.
    Thanks for the feedback - I'll forward it along to the dev team.

Reply to Thread