Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Logistics quest- -_- change it tyvm

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Logistics quest- -_- change it tyvm

"Invest at least 10 tomes in one of your combat generals".

Really? ... 5 or 6 would have been reasonable for the minor amount you even get from this quest, not to mention that I don't even want to use 10 tomes on a general. if I do I would have to either lose 50% of the books or pay a large crystal amount to get them back.
    Seriously daft quest.

Change it tyvm.

World
    Northisle
    Have you an mg?

FT setup

Or

Ali setup
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 25.05.17 at 06:08.
    Have fun!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I have an MG. And no those are not skills I want on my general

World
    Northisle
    Kinda takes care of the 10 tomes quest, mind you will prolly be a 10 codex quest after that.
    Have fun!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    .... again I do NOT WANT TO USE THAT MANY TOMES. Nor on the skills you like. I don't like, need nor want them. Being literally FORCED to ruin the way I want to set up MY generals is downright ridiculous. And no you cannot use 10 codexes on a single general. Completely impossible with the current locks on attaining the next "level" of skills. Also it is not cumalative aka 2 generals with 6 tomes still only counts as 3 for the quest. I also do not want to waste 10 tomes on basically any non-mma/mg/champ/drac. So using 10 tomes on generals I will never use (such as the tavern gen) is also a flat out no thank you. Using 10 tomes to then reclaim them 50% or for a rather large amount of gems: again no as well. Seriously 200 marble and 100 coal as the "reward" and then ask 10 tomes? Flat out not acceptable or reasonable to me.

World
    Sandycove
    Another quest that will remain forever in my quest book along with invest 10 tomes into an explorer.

Last edited by BB_Saqui; 25.05.17 at 10:22. Reason: Fixed the image.

Brotherjon
    Chill out man. I can't see anything wrong with this Quest. As easytarget says, you have a few options on using ten tomes in the skill tree. And it's not like you have to do the quest right now, I'm sure in the future you'll find a few skill builds that will work.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let's keep it civil guys - some quests require big investments, but at the end of the day, it's your choice whether or not it's worth it to you.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Let's keep it civil guys - some quests require big investments, but at the end of the day, it's your choice whether or not it's worth it to you.
    Big investments with less then zero returns. That is ridiculous period. 200 marble and 100 coal? REALLY? No matter how you even try to sp[in it, it is nowhere near reasonable. 10 tomes in several generals for that amount? sure np. No loss no gain. But literally forcing people to waste books and/or gems if they want to get rid of that quest when we already need 4+ years to book the current generals we use? Sorry no. No just nonononononononono. No way to make it reasonable or acceptable. You fudged up BB period.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the feedback Rhylian - I've forwarded it on.

Reply to Thread