Closed Thread

Thread: What happened to the promised compensation?

HunyBun

What happened to the promised compensation?

Hey, guys - we're actively working on manually pushing all payments through the affected providers (e.g. PayPal, Xsolla). This takes time, but I can assure you that if you bought gems, you will get them. If you have an open Support Ticket, please refrain from opening additional ones and just reply to the original.

We're planning on providing a small gift to those who were affected - this will be credited automatically.

Thank you for your continued patience!
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui

This was after the horrible mess with the gem sale at the end of April, and so far nothing further has eventuated. Just wondered if it has slipped under the carpet.... even a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates would keep a girl happy
    And I'm not really looking for a barrow load of gems, but it did take 12 days for me and many others to receive their purchases, so it would be good to get an acknowledgement, and assurance that it wont happen again.
    Last edited by HunyBun; 25.05.17 at 22:16.

World
    Northisle
    Did you make a ticket to support?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please contact our Support Team regarding this - thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 26.05.17 at 10:45.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Gem Purchase Issue - Compensation Promised - Not Delivered (Yet)

I, like many others was impacted by TSO gem purchase issue. I purchased by 2 different online vendors (PayPal & xsolla) and both were delayed by manual processing on the TSO side. The issue was eventually acknowledged by TSO and 5 days later I received the gems purchased.
    BB_Saqui posted in forum that TSO would compensate those affected but as yet, nothing has been delivered.
    I have not purchased gems since and will not do so until adequate compensation has been received.
    Has anyone been compensated for this issue so far . . . . . .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    there is already another thread for this matter

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBGoode View Post
    I, like many others was impacted by TSO gem purchase issue. I purchased by 2 different online vendors (PayPal & xsolla) and both were delayed by manual processing on the TSO side. The issue was eventually acknowledged by TSO and 5 days later I received the gems purchased.
    BB_Saqui posted in forum that TSO would compensate those affected but as yet, nothing has been delivered.
    I have not purchased gems since and will not do so until adequate compensation has been received.
    Has anyone been compensated for this issue so far . . . . . .
    As mentioned before, please contact our Support Team regarding this issue, and they should be able to help.

Closed Thread