Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Juggernaut vs First Aid on Major

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Juggernaut vs First Aid on Major

Hi everyone!

I was wondering did someone try to compare the losses that you get with Major when using Juggernaut vs First Aid? My question is actually which one of these saves more troops...

Thanks!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    First aid better. definitely.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I took first aid saves loads of troops, to me juggernaut is weak and not much more than a filler skill on most gens to reach 3rd row. I had to put 1 book in it because I wasn't picking up Navigation crash course.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for your input guys. I hope that more people will share their opinions. So splash damage doesn't do much on the Major?

World
    Northisle
    Done some sims on vlt sector 1 leader with jugger, 10 rounds not a jot of difference. One use I have seen for this skill is to add 1 lvl to Drac or MoD so they can make a kill on closest camp in vlt. Otherwise just a filler.
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Juggernaut is only worth having if the fight lasts a lot of rounds, Typically the sorts of attacks done with the Major last only 1 or 2 rounds therefore Juggernaut will not make much of a difference if at all.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    well this is a no-brainer

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Juggernaut is only worth having if the fight lasts a lot of rounds, Typically the sorts of attacks done with the Major last only 1 or 2 rounds therefore Juggernaut will not make much of a difference if at all.
    Do you think that Battle Frenzy is also not appropriate for the Major (since this skill gains power with the number of rounds)?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    it is indeed overrated.

World
    Northisle
    Depends on the battle I think. If you block the sector 1 leader on vlt battle frenzy works well. Same on first thief, prolly more ali's that take a few rounds.
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread