Reply to Thread

Thread: invest 'x' tomes in general..not working.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

invest 'x' tomes in general..not working.

The quest is to invest 10. I had already put 8 on him, added the next 2 this morning, not only did they not register but the 8 it had registered so far have now gone from the quest too.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    yipee

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Maryam, is it possible you sent the gen to an adventure? If the gen is not on your island, the quest progress won't count.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    The quest is to invest 10. I had already put 8 on him, added the next 2 this morning, not only did they not register but the 8 it had registered so far have now gone from the quest too.
    Could you check to see if the general wasn't already on an adventure? Also, you say that the tomes didn't register - did they disappear from inventory as well?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    My gens were not on adv at the time, but next day all tomes were back on the gen and the quest registered....thanks.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam1 View Post
    My gens were not on adv at the time, but next day all tomes were back on the gen and the quest registered....thanks.
    Glad it worked itself out in the end! I'll leave this thread open for a bit in case anyone else was affected by this issue.

World
    Sandycove
    My Quest is to give explorer Ten tomes, have finally made the the final one but it says maximum no. reached and I can place nothing else. Can anyone else help please?

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    im afraid you cannot add any more books to that explorer.
    you can remove all the books added and start over but be aware that you will lose half the books used if you use the free version. you can regain all books used but it costs quite a lot of gems.
    in any case it is best you leave room for 1 codex to be used on the top row skills.

Reply to Thread