Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MG: 2maintanace+3garrison vs 3maintenance+2garrison.

World
    Northisle
    link the setup pls
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    link the setup pls

Personally, I prefer lvl 1 navigation and Lvl 2 fast learner.
    Also for nusala lvl 3 just a flesh wounds, instead of Juggernaut
    Hello People

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am so so so not using evilj setup for nus or mma. I want that lv3 recovery so badly. Also 1-up seems nice to have, but... with lv3 recovery maybe planner better on nus like it is on evilj's mma.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    I am so so so not using evilj setup for nus or mma. I want that lv3 recovery so badly. Also 1-up seems nice to have, but... with lv3 recovery maybe planner better on nus like it is on evilj's mma.
    Yes, same here, I think getting 45% less recovery time for Nusala is helpful, but for 1-up, it is really helpful too.
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    Nus + planner is not that useful. On ali you rarely use Nus with a full load of bows anyway and on normal adv's saves a few r..... Using the skills in recovery and 1 up is the way to go I think, use Nus a 3rd time......could prolly make a few savings there.

Not really a fan of nav in fast gens either. For a ls gen maybe but you usually have to wait for taverns anyway. Even if you have camps to kill before tavs arrive you can get them done.
    Have fun!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use 3 codex on annex for major and two on weekly. Extra troops come in handy if using crossbowmen or armoured marksmen etc
    If using cannons or besiegers the two codex on weekly still useful, as is the extra 5.

I think skilling to suit your style is most important thing, doubt if there is a genuine "best" load out with only 21 spots available.

World
    Sandycove
    Nus + planner is not that useful. On ali you rarely use Nus with a full load of bows anyway and on normal adv's saves a few r..... Using the skills in recovery and 1 up is the way to go I think, use Nus a 3rd time......could prolly make a few savings there.

Not really a fan of nav in fast gens either. For a ls gen maybe but you usually have to wait for taverns anyway. Even if you have camps to kill before tavs arrive you can get them done.
    Exactly !
    Hello People

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Master of Defense. Woodcutter's first two blocks can be done on MD.
    NUS+1mm with master planer = 1600dmg

Though my guild mate says that simulator using skills shows him NUS with lv3 frenzy, as a super beast. Even on ali better from ANS and VAR. I am still not even considering lv3 frenzy on NUS. Maybe we need guides first, right?
    Last edited by The_Sarmatian; 05.06.17 at 02:07.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    Master of Defense. Woodcutter's first two blocks can be done on MD.
    NUS+1mm with master planer = 1600dmg

Though my guild mate says that simulator using skills shows him NUS with lv3 frenzy, as a super beast. Even on ali better from ANS and VAR. I am still not even considering lv3 frenzy on NUS. Maybe we need guides first, right?
    How 1600 dmg? her max dmg is 1500 ! if she main attack, this could be helpful, but if she mostly for suicide attacks, you can do nothing with it, 90% accurancy is good enough.

Yes Battle Frenzy is powerful, but not really sure if she got the same skills as another Major and CoA generals, does this make her better or not?
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    How 1600 dmg? her max dmg is 1500 ! if she main attack, this could be helpful, but if she mostly for suicide attacks, you can do nothing with it, 90% accurancy is good enough.

Yes Battle Frenzy is powerful, but not really sure if she got the same skills as another Major and CoA generals, does this make her better or not?
    That's 1500 from Nus+100 from the MM
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread