Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A use for unstoppable charge

World
    Northisle

A use for unstoppable charge

I've tried many setups with fastsim using this skill and none are really any good but then.....

On Ali I tend to use cav suicide waves to save a few MS, usually the cav take more time to train than MS but hey. So using MMA and Nus as a suicide as the adv dicates. On second thief quick loot no mma are used so camps 14 and 15:

14 - W1 MMA 170C, W2 MG 47MS 50AM 160MM AND 13B - 47MS
    15 - W1 MMA 171C, W2 MG 53MS 93KN 149B - 28MS

Thinking of going with this MG setup

which makes little difference as so few rounds, but if you go with this on MMA

14 - W1 MMA 170C, W2 MG 31MS 50AM 181MM AND 13B - 31MS - 16 saved
    15 - W1 MMA 171C, W2 MG 24MS 102KN 149B - 24MS - 23 saved

On third thief nus is free so

4 - W1 NUS 180C, W2 NUS 180C - 25MS saved
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 02.06.17 at 04:24.
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    360 Cavs that take about 12 hours training or 25MS takes about 2 hours (without buff) ? also, Cavs means more pop needed to keep them stand by!
    170 Cavs takes about 6 hours!

So, I see it is not a big deal, it is only good if you play so slow, also, if you got a big amount of population.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 02.06.17 at 12:30.
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    I play fast but I do have a decent pop, I can have 1.8k cav on standby and normal barracks can be sat not doing a fat lot for hours.
    Have fun!

World
    Northisle
    Oh honey no! Put six codex on your mg for the love of all that is unholy.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Northisle
    I've simmed the MG setup to death, most codex are a waste of time.
    Have fun!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    I've simmed the MG setup to death, most codex are a waste of time.
    Could you elaborate as to why?

World
    Northisle
    Well,

No good as don't use es to fight.

Seems like a good skill, but rarely use heavy units (last strike) on ali and in the sims I have done 1 lvl in combination with other AD skills is enough as you don't see much improvement after that.

The MG has enough troops as standard and not much improvement from this skill as doesn't really lower fighting rounds and therefore makes little difference. I can see the use for it in combination with other gens as in they remove the first strikers and you can use MM and have enough AD to finish the boss in the first round. But you have to have the right gen setup for that.

Seemed essential as I do like to block but in testing the extra AD dealt reduces the rounds without having to reduce the round time. The extra AD solves all the risky blocks on wiki guides and removes the need for me too use an extra tavern gen with 1r to extend the block time. So 1 lvl is enough if any.

The next tier is a choice to best suit you.

Lightning slash no use on this gen, Master Planner makes a difference so personal choice, Bounty hunter is not needed as I cannot spend the starcoins I earn fast enough and 1 up not much use on this gen.
    Have fun!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for giving me a deep and insightful view into your thought process - I really enjoy how different players perceive their options!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post

The MG has enough troops as standard and not much improvement from this skill as doesn't really lower fighting rounds and therefore makes little difference. I can see the use for it in combination with other gens as in they remove the first strikers and you can use MM and have enough AD to finish the boss in the first round. But you have to have the right gen setup for that.
    why do you think it is not improvement while you use another skill to give you a small amount of dmg? extra 15 troops are really helpful! with 15 MM means 1500 first strick dmg, with 15 AM means 3000 dmg!

You can save a lot of time by with this, and troops!

For Master Planner, I believe it is the best one that you can get, you make sure you always do the max dmg, and "Bounty Hunter" is really good for lower level players, you can farm star coins and use them for gems too! you can get a lot of star coins resources for the high-level player, so sound useless for me (count that I'm doing block so not much benefit anyway), especially when you close to level 70 (well I need maybe a year to reach that if only was so active to play a lot :P ) you can get up to 5K each Pathfinder chain (is ti 1 week?).
    Hello People

World
    Northisle
    It's all about the rounds.

Most battles are over in 1 round so enough troops to do the damage. For those battles that last a few rounds you get more out of the lower level skills. ie. battle frenzy. Say you had 100MM and 3 books in frenzy thats an extra 30MM per round. But say you also had 3 books in garrison annex and started with 115MM great more AD but as you are fighting a boss and in testing makes 0 difference to the rounds fought.

Now if you bypass battle frenzy and choose another skill then garrison annex will take care of the benefits gained from frenzy, just codex skills rather than tome skills.
    Last edited by EasyTarget1; 02.06.17 at 22:21.
    Have fun!

Reply to Thread