Reply to Thread

Thread: Open Swedish chat

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Open Swedish chat

Dont know why you closed it but open it again would be really nice.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I could guess it has to do with the need of a mod that knows swedish to keep some order. Besides all swedes should know english quite well so i dont really see the need of one

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    The specific language chats were removed in large part due to disuse (which is why it seems little sense in reintroducing them). It also gave room to implement the adv chats. Modding languages is certainly a concern (though there used to be Swedish mods). It's not like the G1 channels are bulging under the weight of chat either, so why thin it out?

Besides, Swedes talk way too much already.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyria64 View Post
    I could guess it has to do with the need of a mod that knows swedish to keep some order. Besides all swedes should know english quite well so i dont really see the need of one
    This is largely correct. Not only were they hardly used in the past, but we must ensure that we can effectively moderate, and to do that we need to be able to understand what is written.

Reply to Thread