Reply to Thread

Thread: Evil Queen chain with skilled gens

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Evil Queen chain with skilled gens

I have simmed my own setups for The Evil Queen campaign, using my skill setups only, so do not use if you do not have the same skills!

Anytime I specify 'w/ 3xRF' - it means 3x Rapid Fire required (Bow suicide).

I have also simply butchered Evil_J's very good guides (pre-skills guides), and updated with my setups.

Use these at your own risk, of course ;o)

My setups:

The Fisherman and his Wife

Hansel and Gretel *Note

Pied Piper of Hamelin

Red Riding Hood

Snow White

*Note: Hansel and Gretel not tested. I still have Weak Point Potions (same as assassins, but you can use multiple times on same camp for those that don't know) - a buff you cannot get anymore. With an Assassin, and then a WPP, you can kill L8 outright (only two enemy types within it), then move gens forward and kill camps working backwards, which means getting straight to the leaders from behind. With this methodology, you can save 295Bow, 136MS, and 113K by doing Hansel and Gretel in this way, compared to the stated max losses on the linked guide above. I haven't made up a guide for this as there are unlikely to be many with WPPs left and for those that do - this is the best place to use it for any adv, imho. If you still have WPPs, you are probably capable of counting flags for blocks, etc, so just use the setups in the guide above, but go backwards ;o) There are only two blocks different, and you can message me if anyone actually needs them screenied for using up their own WPPs on H&G.
    Last edited by djnelson99; 25.06.17 at 18:46.

Reply to Thread