Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Building numbers for a good balance in early stages.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    it is not "WRONG" at all! what you do people is wrong, and I hope BB fix this soon, it is not really what Forster and cutters designed for.
    We are not wrong, we are just using all the options in the game, just like blocking. (Using the game mechanics in a way that was originally not intended by BB)
    If BB "fixes" this I want a queue in the bookbinder first

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    We are not wrong, we are just using all the options in the game, just like blocking. (Using the game mechanics in a way that was originally not intended by BB)
    If BB "fixes" this I want a queue in the bookbinder first
    Block is just different, as BB said, they consider Blocking but not support it, but this is an issue with production system that they have and people use it as not designed originally, the problem is the "last" 1 resource in deposit need to be fixed anyway, queue is feature not bug.
    Hello People

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    it is not "WRONG" at all! what you do people is wrong, and I hope BB fix this soon, it is not really what Forster and cutters designed for.
    BB did try to fix it and the changes were reversed, so don't hold your breath.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    BB did try to fix it and the changes were reversed, so don't hold your breath.
    So they are trying
    Hello People

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    So they are trying
    I remember them trying it years ago, but couldn't get it working properly. Same with queue in bookbinder, it's "impossible" that's why we got recipes for rph.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    I remember them trying it years ago, but couldn't get it working properly. Same with queue in bookbinder, it's "impossible" that's why we got recipes for rph.
    There is nothing impossible, it is all depends on estimation on efforts and how much they cost, if they going to do refactor (or re-write) a block of code, they could do that, the queue is exist on many buildings, so it is not impossible to bookbinder, but if they do that, they need to rewrite bookbinder code, the problem with bookbinder that resources can be easily gone, also the incremental part of it, and recipes for RPH not because it is impossible but because the new content and new skills, planning for game features is not like someone think then apply, it is a study could take months or even years.
    Hello People

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Added some handy links for game information.

Reply to Thread