Reply to Thread

Thread: Unload all command

World
    Northisle

Unload all command

Question 59: Dregs, UK
    Any chance that there could be an "unload all troops" command when generals land at adventures?
    BB_Alex: We haven't assessed such an addition in detail, yet. We will create a feature request for this, so we are able to evaluate it at some point in the future.
    With the introduction of the first aid skill you cannot unload all generals before you send them home. Therefore the need for this feature when generals also return home is strong.

Please increase the evaluation priority.
    Have fun!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    With the introduction of the first aid skill you cannot unload all generals before you send them home. Therefore the need for this feature when generals also return home is strong.

Please increase the evaluation priority.
    If they increased the priority every time somebody asked for it the likely net result would be that all items would remain in the same order they was originally in. Also we don't know what the current priority is, it could be that this request already is at the top of the list with the highest priority already.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    so we are able to evaluate it at some point in the future.
    Doesn't sound like it's top but if we all +1 maybe it will move higher.
    Have fun!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can assure you that any feedback you give on the matter will be considered, as I will link this thread in said "feature request"!

World
    Northisle
    I use the button to change units between elite and normal troops to unload generals. It only works per general, not for all at once and I think is only available when you get elite troops.
    I like this idea, it would help a lot, finding which of 30+ gens has the troops I need loaded is a pain.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I also use the switch button to unload troops in 1 click instead of 2. Being able to dump all troops from all generals would be nice though

World
    Northisle
    With First Aid skill a large number of my generals arrive home with troops loaded, many of the 1mm.

When I want to start a normal adventure and send all my gens I have to go through and manually unload elite units from each and every one of them. The huge lag that happens each time I do this is an added annoyance.

This is tedious, unnecessary and time consuming. It is not fun at all, the opposite of what I want from a game.

Please prioritise this feature.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1
    altho i don't know why the 1st aid skill is an issue, unload gens when they get home. a 1 button click would be good for this as apart from the tedium of unloading individual gens, sometimes i have to hunt down which gen as a few troops onboard,

Reply to Thread