Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 day premium - best way to use it

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Cool 1 day premium - best way to use it

Hello, everybody!

What is the best way to use 1 day premium?Your tactits, preparations...

Thanks for your time and help!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi!

I don't know about the rest, but I usually play an adventure with a good loot and lots of xp (like tailors) and open premium just as I'm about to finish it. I also prepare a lot of troops (as much as I can fit on my island) so that I can play as many adventures possible in the next 24 hours. These adventure to play depend on your level, of course, but BK is always a good option. And from then on it's a lot of adventures and swapping loot spots to use the premium day to the maximum.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you are prepared to wait the best time is during events so as to get the bonus of extra event items.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    If you have a friend/guildie who is willing to help you do the following
    ALMOST complete a big adventure. Rebuild army. Ask friend to start big adv and invite you. You ALMOST finish it yourself. Rebuild your army. Ask for delayed swaps on the ls and start prem. Finish both adv asap and start a new one and use 1 gen to 'collect' the other ls. Keep on doing adv and try to get ls from guildies and pay them back in the following weeks(IOU).

Other option is find 2 other people to do a BLT (or 2) in those 24h and swap all the ls between the 3 of you.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use mine during events. I do a tailor or next time probably an ali, then rebuild my troops and when the event starts I start premium, swap an ls and finish the adv. Then I play BK's and buy as many ls's as I can.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your suggestions!I think I`ll use all of them

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    BLT 2 or 3 way swap that's rtf just before you apply token, then 3rd thiefs solo and buy up ls or 2nd thief's with a buddy swapping, have a gen with fast travel or plenty of arrows.

If sc are limited just buy gems and forget 1 day premiums, then buy 7 day or 30 day premiums with the gems during events.

Reply to Thread