Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a summer event?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    TBH, Boooored from TSO, no events, nothing new, bugs prevent me from playing PvP no motivation to play PvE, chat channels dead.

BB do something pls lol.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    TBH, Boooored from TSO, no events, nothing new, bugs prevent me from playing PvP no motivation to play PvE, chat channels dead.

BB do something pls lol.
    I guess it's all in how you approach the game. If I'm really really tired of adventures (rarely happens) and I've done every bonus quest that I care to and I don't feel like playing the markets and I don't feel like going through some of my adventure guides to optimize based on new generals and new skills and I don't feel like reading the forums and I don't feel like reorganizing my kingdom to increase output or think about adding some new buildings or doing a little general redecorating then I'll see if I have trouble finding something else to do.

Personally I'm enjoying a little break from an event because I don't tend to get enough sleep
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

TracyLe
    Hi all,

I just started playing settler online in October 2016 and I am disappointed to read that they will be no summer event this year, as new player it means that I have to wait two years before we might get a summer event and feel this unfair to new player as player who have been on longer than a year had these before have an advantage over new players. Can only hope that BB will consider this in the future to help retain newer players..

Thanks for your time

Tracy :-)
    Last edited by TracyLe; 03.07.17 at 22:50.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyLe View Post
    Hi all,

I just started playing settler online in October 2016 and I am disappointed to read that they will be no summer event this year, as new player it means that I have to wait two years before we might get a summer event and feel this unfair to new player as player who have been on longer than a year had these before have an advantage over new players. Can only hope that BB will consider this in the future to help retain newer players..

Thanks for your time

Tracy :-)
    My first event was Halloween (I joined about the same month as you did) and there was no summer event that year either. In Settlers, everything comes with time - sometimes lots of time.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

TracyLe
    Thanks for you answer. But does not address the question concerning events, I missed the Halloween event so my first event was in December which was good. It now July 2017 some 7 months after the last year event. I just Think that newer player would be better served by getting regular events. You are only looking at four or five events a year not much and would keep the game interesting and something to look forward too :-)

take care
    Last edited by TracyLe; 03.07.17 at 23:16.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't forget about Easter!? :P

But back to the topic - we have plenty of game updates planned throughout the coming months, I just can't share any of it right at this moment. Let's just say that you'll have plenty to do if you're hungry for more; some you'll see very soon!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Don't forget about Easter!? :P

But back to the topic - we have plenty of game updates planned throughout the coming months, I just can't share any of it right at this moment. Let's just say that you'll have plenty to do if you're hungry for more; some you'll see very soon!
    Why do I get the feeling there could be a "Crisis" very soon ?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Airfix20 View Post
    Why do I get the feeling there could be a "Crisis" very soon ?
    Why? We had one this year already. Before Easter even IIRC.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Why? We had one this year already. Before Easter even IIRC.
    We had two the year they introduced the crisis quests.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I need for something to happen, I need change, if not I think I will end up finding something else to do.
    Dont get why BB does not get that.

I am bored - and an event or crisis quest is a needed change for me to keep finding the game interesting enough.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread