Reply to Thread

Thread: prov house and barrack ques

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

prov house and barrack ques

for the love of our sanity when are you gona make the lists dragable by mouse
    this situation of moving one line a time or deleting one line time is killing my sanity, my mouse and my patience

THB i dont know why i expect you to do anything, but ill moan till my teeth fall out

theres prob 3 million post on this thred, but i cant be botherd to look or post there, so merge it ty

World
    Sandycove
    or add a <calcel all> button to the queues! barraks, rph, ph, etc..

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by dormeu View Post
    or add a <calcel all> button to the queues! barraks, rph, ph, etc..
    Yes definitely to this or a 'move to top of queue' button

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    1 solution would be something like hold shift while clicking to move something to the top of the que. not sure if that would work in a browser game but its how u move something in a que in a lot of PC games. Another would be add new buttons that moves something to the top or bottom.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    or in the mean time please make at least some bigger units like we have for settlers. We have settler, family and bandits which makes it manageable to have 1k settlers cooking. Just by making something like:

It would be a lot easier. Instead of having 66 slots of recruits for my 1650 recruits i would have 7 slots to move.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Salem ur a legend m8. best post ever

littlepret
    I don't like the d&d with mouse options, too many lines in queue. That would be same annoying as the delete only 1 or move only 1.

- Move to the top it would be good (only 1).
    - Select part (there are the troops icons) with 1 click open a little menu: delete all, move all to the top, and the original function select troops to train.

If it is difficult to solve move to the top (= pause the current training) then the move to the second place would be good as well.
    Last edited by littlepret; 24.07.17 at 05:45.

Reply to Thread